Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
paddy where r u going and why r u quitting i-f plz let us all know and we are all gonna miss u dear all the best for the future and always luv ya
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i cant understand why paddy has taken this decision!
-skylark- thumbnail

Guys i told arjun that d song sequnce has craeted a lot of buzz!!πŸ˜‰

he asked me if i liked it or not!!.πŸ˜†

i said acting was good!πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
hey rani im glad we both come online almost at the same timeπŸ˜ƒ oh wow kewl it definetely was good and the acting was really gr8 both arjun and rati were awesome
-skylark- thumbnail
im online frm more than 2 hrs...infact arjun was there too fr an hr or so :)
-skylark- thumbnail
did u see my name is khan n karthik calling karthik might clash at box office on 12 feb
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
oh dats gr8πŸ˜› and really i know abt my name is khan's release but didn't know that KCK was also releasing the same day oh clash of the titans lol i luv both srk and farhan lol i hope both movies do well at the BO btw congrats rani 10 more pages to go for the fc's century
-skylark- thumbnail
oh yes jus 10 more pgs lol
i'l watch karthik...but i love kajol-srk
-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Paddy-I come ol to have a good time n i see paddy's post!!!!Omggggggg,y did u take such a decision????????????????????????????????
luvmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hey thanks for the PM rani n mahi....mmm...ya...i can drop in at times and leave a msg now n then....may be over weekends...and this is the only way to keep in touch with u guys...so will def do that....may be i wudnt be able to have a day-to-day discussions....thanks mahi,rida ,saru and rani for saying you will miss me :-) feels nice!!

and hey mahi...no one said anything offensive...its just that work mein thoda busy hogayi hoon for sometime and when you are in a responsible position , I should also behave responsibly...so yeh sab personal sites mein ghar pe hee karna chaahti thi...but if i log in at home, may be you are the only one whom I can catch now n then online!!....baaki behen log :-D ko weekends mein....PMs toh hain hi...

thanks guys....i know no one in this world is irreplacable...its not that mein koyi void chod doongi....but its just a bond which develops, ek imagination jud jaata hai each user name se....:-)