Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@rani - i agree with that also, i am not very sure if i will be comfortable meeting a celebrity without personally knowing him/her...never done that before!!kya baat karengey?and celebs(not necessarily arjun) dont even pay attention to who is standing there, i dont think i need to take that treatment...i went up to kavitha krishnamurthy in b'lore airport once and she didnt even look at me, scribbled in my notepad...i didnt feel like saving it....i didnt!! its not that bahut saarey log mar rahe the also...she was free!!kisine unhein pehchaana bhi nahi....but i do respect her for her music....
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvmusic

oh suzanne?mujhe laga koyi aur hai....he he he

arey hum sab bas ayeseyhi hain yaar!
hrithik roshan ko duggu....sussane ko suzzy...as if koi jaan pehchan ke hoπŸ˜†
-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Paddy-I completely agree with u,i just cant stand stars who just ignore anyone around them,sumtimes they maybe busy r tired but sum stars just think they rule the world!God bless them! πŸ˜•
luvmusic thumbnail
accha chalo...mujhe ek ghamaasaan meeting mein jaana hai jo shaayad 2 hrs chalegi!!wish me sanity guys!!u guys enjoy....carry on!!bye...
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvmusic

@rani - i agree with that also, i am not very sure if i will be comfortable meeting a celebrity without personally knowing him/her...never done that before!!kya baat karengey?and celebs(not necessarily arjun) dont even pay attention to who is standing there, i dont think i need to take that treatment...i went up to kavitha krishnamurthy in b'lore airport once and she didnt even look at me, scribbled in my notepad...i didnt feel like saving it....i didnt!! its not that bahut saarey log mar rahe the also...she was free!!kisine unhein pehchaana bhi nahi....but i do respect her for her music....

hey aisa hi hota hai yaar...if derz crowd..even jun wudnt look at each face!! 😊
see it depends whose d celeb...n hw much u like dat celeb😊
-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rani-No probs,i deleted it!!! 😊

Paddy-Oh so sad!!Hope u have a good time ,take care.Evn i got to go now!!! 😊

Bye Paddy n Rani.
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey everyone!!!

I just loved Arjun's expressions as always from yesterday's episode!

Rati was brilliant!

Such an emotional scene, reminded me of the confession scene that was my favorite too!

-Mahi
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg arjuns #3 on IFs top celebs
aww im soo happy
from #13 to #3...10 placesss..yayy!!
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Paddy!

I'm good, thanks, you?

Saw yesterday's episode? I LOVED it. it was too cute!

What did you think of it?
luvmusic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -skylark-

hey aisa hi hota hai yaar...if derz crowd..even jun wudnt look at each face!! 😊
see it depends whose d celeb...n hw much u like dat celeb😊

I agree from celeb pov, they do not have time to see each face , all I am saying is I wouldnt want to be on the other end for anything!!!i just didnt like it when Kavitha Krishnamurthy did that to me!!all i wanted to say was I liked a raag that I heard her sing...she didnt even give me an opportunity, just scribbled on notepad, didnt even hold it....just took the pen n scribbled in notepad in my hand n gave pen back, looking else where, there was no one else as well!!I didnt like it, infact midway i thought i shud just leave the pen with her n leave with my notepad n her hlf scribble, but had the courtesy to let her complete because it was me who went up to her!!then I decided, i wud never ever do that for 'ANYTHING' in this world, autograph,picture anything!!!celebrity-giri unhein mubaarak ho!!