Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@mahi - i agree...the arguement about it being fiction, real youngsters of that age going beyond what is shown is probably right, but that doesnt mean the whole family would be comfortable watching tele together!!sigh...even in movies, to show evil, they go to extremes which probably is not required, i think it has come of age to show everything in extremes in the name of entertainment!!
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Rani yehi life hai yaar. Faith is what matters in times like that. I know because I've been through some very terrible times in life and that too when I was quite young. A few times I would yell, cry, ask for an explanation but of course I didn't receive any. But I realized that faith is the key. If I trust that whatever happens happens for the good of all then that helps me go through that terrible never ending phase. Yehi life hai.

Well, I kind of agree with them. Movies is a whole different story (although I'm not in favor of some of those scenes in the movie too) but TV is a different story. It's pretty much for families.

I personally tend to enjoy the sweet, romantic moments, the cute nok jhok and college masti a lot more than such intimate scenes. Of course Arjun and Rati have done a brilliant job from what I've seen on SBS, but I just think that such scenes are really not needed.

Awww Mahi. nice explanation!! yes at tyms v dnt get answrs..its lyk y d hell is this happning..!!
faith...well...i hav faith in god..despite all d crappy stuff happnin i wud say god has been really kind2 me!😊
i agree...i cn watch kaminey with family but nt sc like these on tv..!!
luvmusic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Hey Paddy!

I see, yeah wedding ring toh everyone wears, I mean everyone who's married 😆

😆😆 ya...

Word Count: 1

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Paddy - Exactly. I am not arguing that this doesn't happen in reality. Probably it does. But watching it with family is a whole different story and some of us are not so much comfortable with that.

I agree about what you said about the extremes! And I guess the reason is that a lot of people do want to watch it too.
-skylark- thumbnail
paddy- movies mein chalta hai yaar..lyk its their in kurban..its ok na..media creats big deal abut it...similar sc was there in salam namastey..3 idiots mein bhi i heard kuch hai
luvmusic thumbnail
mm....kabhi kabhi koyi cheez bahut badi lagti hai...jo shayad utna bada nahi hai, which we realise only later....shayad usse bada issue face karne se!!
-Mystery- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -skylark-

Awww Mahi. nice explanation!! yes at tyms v dnt get answrs..its lyk y d hell is this happning..!!
faith...well...i hav faith in god..despite all d crappy stuff happnin i wud say god has been really kind2 me!😊
i agree...i cn watch kaminey with family but nt sc like these on tv..!!

Me too, Rani, I guess that's one of the reasons that keeps me going. And whenever I think about it with a cool mind I realize I have so much that I can't thank God enough for. We're healthy, don't have to worry about how to get the next meal everyday, getting a good education.... These things we take for granted but many people in the world don't have them. So we should be grateful of God for giving us so much. Yes, we are hurt at times and painful situations arise, but that's part of life. Who would value happiness if that's what we got all the time?

I haven't seen Kaminey yet... and usually when we are in the theaters we just watch it. At home usually forward such scenes.
-Mystery- thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvmusic

mm....kabhi kabhi koyi cheez bahut badi lagti hai...jo shayad utna bada nahi hai, which we realise only later....shayad usse bada issue face karne se!!

True, par kabhi kabhi we do face a huge issue, and there probably is not bigger issue than that.
luvmusic thumbnail
I was speaking for myself Mahi, Touchwood and Thank GOS I havent faced anything major in my life till date, it has been a smooth sail, if i tell u the worst that i faced, u wud probably laugh at it, coz I myself do now....my career break was a big thing for me, to get back to work, at that point it seemed biggest thing n now, i laugh at myself...
-skylark- thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvmusic

haan later on lag sakta hai ki bekar hi pareshaan huye it wsnt worth ..lekin tab problem solve ho chuki hoti hai..once its over phir toh sab theekh hi lageyga na