-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
nothing mahi we were talkin abut trp, spikes, arjun teasing me etc etc
read pg 66 onwards
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aww he was teasing you, Rani... that's cute!

I have to agree though, I don't like his spikes either.... I thought his original hairstyle was much better.

Another thing I don't like is the rings... why does he wear them? I for some reason don't like any jewelry of guys... and his character Mayank shouldn't be wearing any either.
-skylark- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Aww he was teasing you, Rani... that's cute!

I have to agree though, I don't like his spikes either.... I thought his original hairstyle was much better.

Another thing I don't like is the rings... why does he wear them? I for some reason don't like any jewelry of guys... and his character Mayank shouldn't be wearing any either.

rings u mean the pearl n yello stone?
he is shrt tempered so he has been asked 2 wear it..that'l keep him li'l cool..yellow one in index finger is also fr astrological reason.
even i wear 2 rings!😊...im wearin an emrald n cats eye
-Mystery- thumbnail
Oh I see, didn't know that. Thanks for telling, Rani!

Does that help? Sorry, I don't really believe in that, that's why asking.

I see there's a huge debate going on about the song sequence.
-skylark- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Oh I see, didn't know that. Thanks for telling, Rani!

Does that help? Sorry, I don't really believe in that, that's why asking.

I see there's a huge debate going on about the song sequence.

wat debate pl tell me na!😛
well see i believe! its based on astrology, thats a science...
i dnt know if it helps or nt but its ok to wear..it has nothing to do wid superstition!!
-Mystery- thumbnail
Well, at the forum people have different opinions, some really are not liking the intimacy of the sequence and others are excited... both exchanging their opinions.

Yeah well it doesn't hurt so why not!
-skylark- thumbnail
ya its harmless toh chalta hai..
but at tyms samajh mein nahi atah jo hamarey sath ho raha hai wo kyun horaha hai..as in evrything happns 4 a reason par agar reason nahi patah chaley toh bahut frustation hota hai...in situation lyk these ye astro n all sab kaam karna bandh kardedy hai..horoscope bhi galat lagta hai !!
so wat ppl r sayin intamate sc is nt gud? lol
-Mystery- thumbnail
Rani yehi life hai yaar. Faith is what matters in times like that. I know because I've been through some very terrible times in life and that too when I was quite young. A few times I would yell, cry, ask for an explanation but of course I didn't receive any. But I realized that faith is the key. If I trust that whatever happens happens for the good of all then that helps me go through that terrible never ending phase. Yehi life hai.

Well, I kind of agree with them. Movies is a whole different story (although I'm not in favor of some of those scenes in the movie too) but TV is a different story. It's pretty much for families.

I personally tend to enjoy the sweet, romantic moments, the cute nok jhok and college masti a lot more than such intimate scenes. Of course Arjun and Rati have done a brilliant job from what I've seen on SBS, but I just think that such scenes are really not needed.
luvmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dhattadaan...i am back!! i wear navratna ring(9 stones) on one hand and three white stones on other, earlier for astro reasons which i didnt need....on hubby's insistence and second just like as in wedding ring!! yahaan pehenna padta hai na...to let ppl know u r married!! ha ha ha...
-Mystery- thumbnail
Hey Paddy!

I see, yeah wedding ring toh everyone wears, I mean everyone who's married 😆