Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ok guys!! shall take ur leave now....catch u later!!have fun, be good, be hapyy!! tata!!
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

oh yes he should keep on trying different styles according to me he looks gud in them all๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and rani he really did that aww ufff lolz and i agree maybe to tease u he did that๐Ÿ˜†

@ paddy okie bubyee see ya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 14 years ago
1D_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u know wat i like about mayu is his nature,his maturity and his cuteness.i really want to be like him in studies.nowadays i m doing everything like him.i m felling myself like him
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

@ rani oh yes i know nowadays all the serials are part of this huge trp race where each show's team wants to do the best from the rest lol @ what gautam said it's a different science๐Ÿ˜†

@ zikki well i really like arjun in spikes he looks so adorable sorry to differ from you๐Ÿ˜Š but yes he looks good with the other hairstyle as well

@bold- haan haan...wo kiss waley epi ki rating was highr than any other day! [im confused wat emoticon to use]
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail

@ zikki aww cute really waise seriously i luv his character he has all the qualities that i want in my dream guy sensible,sweet,studious,mama's boy,handsome,firm on his decisions and a really nice friend.

@ rani hehe really?? haan yeh toh hai generally aise scenes ki trp high hee hoti hai

1D_lover thumbnail
yup he is the perfect dream boy
-skylark- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

oh yes he should keep on trying different styles according to me he looks gud in them all๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and rani he really did that aww ufff lolz and i agree maybe to tease u he did that๐Ÿ˜†

uff he teased me much more he said tumhe khush hona chahiye..itni young lagti ho...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i said even u look young to ur age na.. he said no..i said yes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
n then infront of somone else he reminded me of one of my embaressin moments..i ws lyk pl dnt remind plz..
-skylark- thumbnail
oh yes rida..i read d trp on i-f itself..it ws so evident yaar!!
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail

@ zikki yup dats so true

@ rani awww really wow so sweet ur really lucky yar he's so sweet lol and he reminded u of an embarrasing moment aww he's a full on masti boy lol and yea it must have been high i guess ab barn scene on friday ki trp's bhi high hogein cuz this is wat most of the ppl like and want to see

1D_lover thumbnail
he is very naughty and i really like his masti
bye bye guys i hav som work
Edited by huda_aalekh - 14 years ago