Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 20 years ago
awwwwww, thanks rabeea! ๐Ÿ˜ณ You're very nice yourself!!!
anniegupta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks rabeea.. ur really nice too
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rifhat thumbnail

Gee, Rabeeak thank you. YOU, yourself are a nice person. Though, i didn't quite get why the nice person thingi came up? I went back and read the msgs but i didn't quite understand what the issue here is??Am i missing something here? Pls do oblige me๐Ÿ˜‰

-Rifhat

anniegupta_ thumbnail
yea.. rifhat i was thinking about that to and was bout to ask
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ANNIE AND RIFHAT. JODI SAID THAT SOME MODERATER E-MAILED JODI AND THREATENED THAT IF JODI TELLS ON HIM/OR THEN HE/SHE WILL BANNED THEM SO I WROTE THAT PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM ARE SO NICE AND THEY CAN'T DO THIS! DO U GUYS GET ME? AND DO U AGREE? PLZ REPLY!
anniegupta_ thumbnail
thz rifhat.. so thats wut it as all about.. ofcourse all the moderators are really nice.. if anyone is mean and needs to be ban its.. any guesses?

JODI!!.. don't listen to her rabeea, she says anything about anything, and takes everything so deriously
Rifhat thumbnail

So that's the story. Thanks Rabeeak.. So far on this forum everybody has been nice to each other.

Anyway, the above issue seems to be sorted out by the accuser so don't think it matters now.

-Rifhat

navika thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rifhat you were so busy in writing for everyone and yesterday i was waiting for you mail what happened were you really busy or what?
humanyst thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi there,

How about adding a seperate section on Indian idol on this forum

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Dear Vijay,

I'm sincerely feeling proud to be a part of such a far sighted site๐Ÿ˜ƒ.To start with,I think bollywood and sports would bring in a heavy draw specially from the men who kind of avoid watching tv serials like they (the serials)would infect them (the men)with small pox๐Ÿ˜ก.Also you can start something on the lines of advertising,categorised into free and paid,something similar to Sulekha.com.Music is also another option which you could explore.

that will really be useful for Indians staying abroad.

Meanwhile,can we please transfer the unrelated bickering threads above to another topic??? It's thoroughly confusing the whole issue!!!!!!!!!!

It's a personal request to everyone to at least respect the topic you are posting under.You can always use a new topic and cut and paste the reference you want to use.

Thanks.

All the very best for your future.

Edited by Minnie - 19 years ago