Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strawberryshake thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Allah shows his presence and supremacy in every aspect of this universe. even in the minute particle of sand. thank u so much for posting. these pics r really priceless. ALLAH -HO-AKBAR
thank u so much
Edited by alien55 - 14 years ago
roshaaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: alien55

Allah shows his presence and supremacy in every aspect of this universe. even in the minute particle of sand. thank u so much for posting. these pics r really priceless. ALLAH -HO-AKBAR
thank u so much

Thank u sooo much from Appreciating ...... there is no Doubt ...... These Pics Are Priceless Thank You Sooooo Much
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sending the link, Rosh! ( It was a while ago ) Subhanallah! There are so many signs! But always watch out for the ones that are, unfortunately, created by man only to mock Islam. Like the the picture of Hand of God, it doesn't look convincing as Allah would never assume the form of His creations. That's from my understanding of the teachings of Islam. Only Allah knows best!

I have seen most of these photos before, and will try to collect some other ones and post here. " Salamun Qaulam Mir Rabbir Rahim". May Allah bless us all! 😊

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW
I am truly speechless.
These are some incredible pictures.
thaanks! :)