Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

16zombi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
guys chilllllllax !!!
the NDTV guys are quiet patient, unlike u guys, so nothing of this sort is going to happen ๐Ÿ˜›
any ways rakhi ka swayamvar also had a mixed response but it did remain till the end.
Its tooo early so guys keep your wild imaginations under control.
Basera and ram kapoor havea long way to go on NDTV!!! ๐Ÿ‘
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol guys dont stress yourself
they are RAMs LOVER who are here with their fake ids
bushraw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi everyne i jst want to say that if NDTV wants people to atch their shows on tv then they need to show new episodes everywhere i live in Canada and we are like almost a month behind why then would i watch he show on tv when i can watch it online upto date thats why all their shows are doing bad in ratings they need to keep their shows updated every where just like star plus which has top ratings becasue all their shows are up to date. Just thought i might share this with u all and also NDTV people KEEP THE SHOWS UP TO DATE๐Ÿ˜ก
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i don't think basera will go off air with it's great cast like RK, Pallavi Subhash, Priya, amit Jain etc. Not a chance
443205 thumbnail
kya pata yaar................mai to manta hu k kuch bhi ho sakta hai............
444961 thumbnail
waqas_ali

waqas_ali agree wid u..........
Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: waqas_ali

kya pata yaar................mai to manta hu k kuch bhi ho sakta hai............

agar pata nahin hey tho ye topic post karneki kya jarurat hey๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•.n coming to the show ,basera is really a gud show.its just started now n u have to wait 4r some days.its not a stupid love story like many other shows which r being in top ten right now( sorry if iam being harsh ,its just my opinion.buts its true.dont know how they r being hits).most of the veiwers might not watch it just becuse there is no mind less love story in our basera.its all about human relations so obviously many might not take an intrest to watch it.but still i hope our basera would get more viewer ship when it progresess in to main track.n one more is thing also there ,ZEE ,Colors , star r already in lime light so NDTV might take some time to get more viewership.
so friend plz wait 4r some days๐Ÿ˜Š
n what ever u posted ,absolutely i dont agree with it
443205 thumbnail
sorry.............agar aap hurt ho rahe ho to.....
twinky16 thumbnail
It took most serials more than 6 mths after launch to enter into top 50. Basera entered top 100 in the first weel, any new serial is bound to slide high and low until the core story starts. So why would they ax the show.
gola_z thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ya sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry that waqas_ali is part of dis forrum, avoid yaar thakleeef mat de, let us enjoy basera