Check out the pictures during title song!

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi everybody

I just saw the change in pictures during the title song. Mannu is nowhere to be seen. They have actually lessened Abhi and Simran pictures together. Brian is shown in a dark coloured dress and in one scene Simran holds a person's hand who is in the same dress as Brian.(This has been included recently).I wonder what it means?Brian loves his wife Janet very much. Eventhough she is handicapped, he loves her and takes care fo her . I really dont see a situation coming when Simran and Brian will get closer. Can anyone clarify on this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I always take advantage of the title song to rush to the kitchen.. something's invariably cooking at the time.. lol... but I'll check it out

Does seem inconceivable about Simran and Dr. Brian getting together... I'm curious what the twist is. Before yesterday I'd actually considered that Simran will offer to be asurrogate mother for Janet and Brian's baby.. LOL... wild imagination huh πŸ˜‰ ... thank god we're spared that one
envious_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
probably it means the entry of a new friend in simran's life after the spat with manas..and yes simran playing a surrogate would be wonderful!!hahaπŸ˜‰
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey the super duper Simmy can do anything, right? so why not be a surrogate mom? LOL πŸ˜†

anyway, we in the US are still a month behind, but I love reading your updates even though the suspense is gone...πŸ˜‰
essar2610 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think there are two people in serial who would definitely have to go. Neha and Janet.

That way, Abhi and Brian are both free and available.Simran, in the past few months, always had 2 guys to choose from -- the constant being Abhi.

So, I guess the trend will continue.

arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: essar2610

I think there are two people in serial who would definitely have to go. Neha and Janet.

That way, Abhi and Brian are both free and available.Simran, in the past few months, always had 2 guys to choose from -- the constant being Abhi.

LORD..help us here :)

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: essar2610

Hmmm... nice formula about constants and variables.. lets see.. it was..
1) Abhimanyu (in college), then...
2) Abhi (shaadi)
3) Abhimanyu (after divorce)
4) Abhi (after break-up with Abhimanyu)
5) By induction, now it's Abhimanyu's turn.. he isn't available... so Dr. Brian will have to do. Abhi's turn will come after Dr. Brian's 😊 .. therefore, after XYZ with Dr. Brian...
6) Abhi again
.. so on and so forth...
CaLiGrL thumbnail
the end of astitva is goin to be SIMRAN and ABHI reunitin....dats the end of the story when they finally get together...THE ENDDDDπŸ˜†....
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† this was really funny!!!
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Did you people see the pictures?