Update....... 15th Sept

skeptical thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am updating for Sejal today...........

The day dawns with Adit playing housewife.  Today is Vidya's day off, he says.  He tells Vidya to take complete rest and sits her down at the table.  He hands over a glass of milk to her and she naturally grimaces.  He gives one glass to Abhi too who says he dislikes milk.  Uh-huh…Abhi drink up….Milk is good for you (tell me how many times we've seen scenes like this?  Yet they are so appealing because of the cute kiddos.)  So there is a mock race between mother and son with Adit egging Abhi on and Antara silently looking on.  And the winner iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss…..Abhi.  Just then the Sameer and Arti enter.  (Hey guys……………yet another new Arti.  I guess no actress wants to play the role of the dingbat).  Vidya tells Adit not to tell them about her dizzy spell.  Both Adit and Sameer start to tease Arti about her heavy luggage and wonder whether she got some rocks from her Colg.  Vidya says don't tease her, she is carrying a lot of memories with her.  The twerp sulks and says, "dekho na bhabhi….."  She says that she felt strange leaving her hostel because she'd never return there again.  Vidya says she understands very well.  It's always the women who have to leave their homes and go to their husband's homes.  Omg!!!  Arti gets too senti……yuck!!!  The men apologise for tactlessness.  Vidya says she has to drop the kids at school.  So everyone finally leaves, the kids for school, Arti to the tailor and Sameer to office. 

Arti is trying out her outfits and Vidya says she looked very nice. (I didn't think so) But Arti is forlorn.  Vidya asks her what the problem is and she says she is very tense because of Antara.  Antara?? asks Vidya. (Antara?? ask the audience too….now which way is her head working??)  She wonders if her parents-in-law will go berserk and bombard questions about Antara.  She wants her to stay away from the wedding so that the ceremony can go off smoothly.  (I don't understand why there is the need to hide facts from Sameer's parents.  Are they are all living in the dark ages?)  Vidya again compliments her on her cute looks. (I found her looking like a dragon ….the selfish wench) 

Now who is going to bell the cat ….. i.e. Adit.  Vidya suggests to Adit that she and Angel will stay back.  Adit asks why.  She says she still has a headache and Antara has had too many nights out.  Adit guesses what's going on and says that then p'haps these headaches will continue right upto the marriage.  Why did you need to make excuses Vidya, he asks.  Arti owns up and says it was her idea.  Adit says ok let Vidya stay back with Antara.  But will she stay away from all the wedding ceremonies like mehendi etc? What will you say then?  Arti says we'll make some arrangement like keeping her with Mrs G.  (Has this twit forgotten about the last episode at Janmashtami?)  Adit asks why should they leave Antara with them?  They are strangers to her and the lady is hostile too.  Arti suggests Dr Vikram.  Adit says he is fighting to give autistic children a rightful place in society and what an ironic picture it will be if we ask him to take care of Antara. He asks Vidya how she fell in with Arti's plan.  Where is the Vidya who fought to give Antara her rights in the restaurant?  Vidya sounded very weak when she said that was different.  (Tch tch… where is the militant Vidya?  This one looked weak and hypocritical)

In a fit of rage, Arti says why she should have to pay for her brother's mistakes.  The words are out.  Adit is shocked and Vidya is speechless.  Arti realises what she has said but the cruel deed is done.  (There is too much of hitting below the belt here ………it's sick).  Arti weeps and apologises.  She sounds so false.  Adit says he will not allow joy to be taken away from Arti and says Antara will not attend the marriage.  Sameer enters and says that Antara will certainly attend.  He puts his foot down on all arguments and says the matter is closed.  Antara is coming.  (Hurrah for Sameer).  He tells everyone to get ready.  Adit gets Antara ready but tells her she doesn't need a rucksack since she isn't going to school.  She starts screaming.  She quietens down only when Adit slings the bag onto her shoulders.  Vidya hopes that dinner will pass off smoothly since Antara isn't in a good mood today. 

Precap:  They have repeated yeasterday's precap.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx
Hate Arti
Hurray sameer and please leave Arti
y r u destroying ur life
theoptimistic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Somebody plz knock some sense in her mind....Who will be it??
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hw many Aarti's u change...doesnt make a difference fr the character..😆..

Thx Skepti
instyle123 thumbnail
Absolutely love the adjectives you've used for Arti 😊