Aaj ki do baatein !!

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Dear Friends,

Many were requesting me to write my famous 'aaj ki do baatein' for Basera πŸ˜‰ but to be very frank the episodes were not exciting me enough to write about the same, finally yesterday's episode, well aaj ki do baatein....

1) It starts with the mehendi competition, I was not very keen but I ended up liking it, the older generation stole the show specially I loved Waqar and his biwi...as predictable Ujji wanted to grab Santanu but then our madam Ketki looking awful in that gaudy jewelry sent her to do some errand and pushed Nandini towards him. The eyelocks and the shy smiles should not leave any doubt for Ujji about their intentions, though she has the right to become upset I do not want to see her use seduction to divert Santanu's attention towards her....this kind of cheapness we have seen before thanks to Ekta mayiiiii

2) I am liking Amit Jain in normal scenes better than romantic ones, the scene with his father and regarding that it is time to get married was very cute and nicely executed. His father too without taking name gave his approval for his choice of bride.

Jate Jate, the invetible happened. Ketan was upset, he lost 2 crores but something I thought was missing, like I find Ketan much more alert and sauve regarding business than Mehul, the reason of losing 2 crores was very cliche and was not expected from someone like Ketan, the PH should have given some other excuse, anyway Ketan lost it and Atish could not wait to give his 2 words of advice :πŸ˜‰unwanted and made Ketan upset, very like our new generation, they think they know the best, the rest which followed like an upset Keshu and forcing Ketan to apologise........I see great potential in Ketan and I like him too, I think he should be the one who fights with parents but loves them, takes care of them, a character which we can connect, someone like us, not sugary sweet or scheming.

Last but not the least, it is time that Ketki does away with her overdecked self and does some acting, I want to see Manda and her husband's track too, specially now her daughter, Ketan's wife is unable to understand her husband, how does she deal with it, does she confide to her mother like us or what? Your thoughts friends, love Tin

Edited by tintiny - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

16zombi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very surprising that Keshus reaction and anger is not a part of your do baatein, well friends for me that was the mostt engrossing part of the episode. 😲
He's thrilled a lot of us with his acting skill !! 😊

16zombi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ketans character is yet not evolved n u can conncet wid him?????

what about the other characters like, keshu, ketki, aatish, they r so well developed, no conncetion with them????
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I did mention that Keshu was upset, regarding RK's acting, no doubt about it, he acts well always and in such scenes brilliantly, I have been following him from his KS days....and what is wrong in getting connected to Ketan, I too am somebody's daughter, I too get upset with my parents many times but when they need something it is me who they are calling up, it is me who gets upset if they happen to go somewhere without informing me and not pickup the mobile, my mother typically cannot hear it from inside her bag...Yes maybe Ketan is rude to Atish, one of his bad days but then I find him to be a regular guy....πŸ˜›