A Dull Episode for the weekend!

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Dear Friends,

I am very very dissappointed with today's episode.....it was weekend episode and it should have ended on high note lekin.....

1) The first scene was not well scripted, everybody is looking at other's face as if to wait for the other to speak, see reaction, it would have been fun when inspite of talking and chatting people find NS are lost looking at each other (even though their eye locking session freezes you), the spontinity was missing....

2) The dance sequence was gaudy and did not do anything for the imagination....it was looking as if the shot as taken place in a cheap tent....

3) It is wonder the poor baby kept quiet when his dadi massaged him with hands full of bangles, finger rings and danglers intact...children love pulling all these things, and when will PS do something more than looking good and over decked...

4) Waqar was funny, I like him alongwith Atish.....

5) Ketan has got the fire he should be used more....I want him to be the good bad son, something like us, quarrels with parents but loves them nevertheless...

6) Ramji is losing and looking super.........

The episode did not excite me to want to watch the next on monday, the show is relatively new so this is dangerous, once established some dull episodes are expected and acceptable....Your thoughts friends, love Tin

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with your 6th point

Ram loosign weight and lookign superb

Yes the dancing skit was weird

Did nothign o me

And well I was just saying PS should do more than smiling

But I will still watch basera

Just for ramji
16zombi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree with your 6th point

Ram loosign weight and lookign superb๐Ÿ˜†, this was a cheeky 1, steffroc

having said dat i would still say that Ramjeee is doing full justice to his role and he rocks as keshu
obviously ramjee is loosing........................................................ weight
and looking superb!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree wit ur 6th point lol
saba
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yep..the show ended on Thursday with Kastaub in a tight corner and then on Friday it was mundane episode around black coffee, dreams and mehendi competition...so Monday looks like going to not much happening as we know what's coming. ๐Ÿฅฑ