Highlighted update for 7th september

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello Basera-ians....i am so sorry that I couldnot post today's update...Last week, i was searching for a help from the other members so that they can update in my place for some time as I am having exams this week and wont be able to give update till 15th september...In my place, soniayk6 will be giving the update...Thank you so much dear for the help🤗...So, I just am here to tell you see u all after 15th, and Wish me Luck...Today, Soniayk6 wasnot able to give update today, so, just a highlighted update for today...Hope u will understand😊

Jaate jaate, for 7th september, Just the best part of yesterdays show, It was all about Madan kaka and Keshu...Keshu gives Madan kaka's son 24 hrs to confess his Gunhaas and wrong deeds( Jai walia ubhar ubhar ke bahar aa raha tha😳 😳)..Loved it anyways😳 😳...Everyone is worried for Madan kaka...Loved my Keshu and no Nandu-shantanu scenes...And thats it...

Sorry, I am in gr8 hurry for now..just to say, love u all, keep voting in the ITA awards, will be grateful if u vote for Ram(keshu)...and love to all...see ya...once again wish me luck for the exam as it is very important for me...

And mere aane tak, acchey se rehna, though, I will be online almost all the time but bad, that it doesnot mean, I am sticked to my pc😆...I login and leave it so dont feel that I am always online...😆

Ok then Hug to all🤗...Muhaa to my Keshu...

love,
Pooja😊
Edited by sweetytweetypoo - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhidip thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago