Pallavi reveals it all - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Pallavi reveals it all

AMRITA MULCHANDANI , TNN 8 September 2009, 12:00am IST
Email Discuss Bookmark/Share Save Text Size: |
Remember Gauri in the television show Karam Apna Apna, the character that Pallavi Subhash played with effortless ease? Simple and warm, Pallavi
Pallavi Subhash
was in town to promote her new show Basera.

"I have no problem if people still associate me with Gauri and not Pallavi. Rather, I am happy that they still remember me by my character," says Pallavi who has heard about Teen Darwaja in Ahmedabad and wishes to go there. Like the other actors who have come to the city for the first time, Pallavi has heard a lot about the Gujarati thali and wishes to sample it.

Pallavi is back on the small screen as Ketaki Sanghvi along with her onscreen beau Ram Kapoor. This is the second time they are going to be paired against each other. "Contrary to what I heard about Ram from others, I found him very down-to-earth. What's more, he is quite jovial and a prankster too. He is so notorious on the sets for his wit that I have never seen him acting seriously. We have a lot of fun together. He has never made me feel that he is my senior," says Pallavi who debuted in the TV show Tumhari Disha.

Pallavi shares a good rapport with Ekta Kapoor. Sharing her experiences of their first meeting, she says, "When Ekta had offered me Karam... I had refused it. She then called me to her office and asked me what the recipe of Misal pav was. After I told her the recipe, she ordered it for everyone. While having the pav, she offered me the role again. I agreed. Since then she calls me 'Misal pav'." Pallavi adds, "I had heard that she is very rude but I find her to be a friendly and a nice person. I am thankful to her that she trusted me and gave me such a big break. She has changed my life completely — I owe my name and fame to her."

Acting, according to Pallavi, happened by sheer chance. "I completed my BCom and wanted to pursue law but I got an offer in a play. I liked it and my family also supported me. So I went ahead with it. I then worked in Marathi films," says this Mumbaiker.

Pallavi believes that a well planned diet and gymming helped her attain an hourglass figure and a radiant skin. "When I was a student, I used to hit the gym regularly. But now I don't get much time. And I prefer only home-made food," says the actor who loves to cook, sleep, surf the internet, and read Robin Sharma's works. And she reveals that she makes mouth-watering biryani.

On a personal front, Pallavi is seeing that 'someone special' but doesn't want to talk about him. "Wait till the next year and you will come to know about everything," she says.

Seems like the lady in love is going to reveal her Prince Charming's name in style.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Pallavi-reveals-it-all/articleshow/4982177.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much yaar.finally pallavi said something about her love.lets wait n see who is that charming.
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnxxx a lottt she simply roxxxxx
saba
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
oommggggggggg pallo is actually datingg nd agreeingg wowww!! thnx niv!
Lisa Islam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you! So happy to read about this!
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnx 4 sharing, i thought she was married