64th Astonishing Atul-Pankit Desert Oasis

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

64th

Pankit Thakker

If you like Dr. Atul Joshi, his style, his sense of humor and everything about him, then you've come to the right place!!

Atul is played by Pankit Thakker, who previously acted on hit serials like India Calling and Special Squad.  A former model, he has more than fifty ads in his portfolio!  He is especially good at comic roles but this versatile man can do drama as well.

He?s posed as an Arab sheik, and a crime-fighting Casanova, now he's one of DMG's most popular interns.

Sigs from Oasis Design Team, free to use

Important links:

TB article:   Dr. Atul informs on swine flu:

VMs by Atulians:

Zara Si, by Borna:

Edited by trina1 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail

Atulians,

Lately there have been some questions regarding the topics for discussion. In reference to that, here are some Do's and Dont's for this thread:

1) Please discuss Atul, Anjali, or other characters that are in his life, Sapna, Muskaan, Rahul, Shashank, Padma, Lovely, Suman, Minnie, TACOS here.   

2) Episode synopsis is allowed, but refrain from continously discussing AR here.   There are several other threads for this purpose.

3) Once in a while offtopic is allowed but please make sure that you stick to the purpose for which this thread is created.

4) In the interests of staying focused, avoid mentioning what was just said in the AR thread.  By the same token, whatever happens in the Oasis, should stay in the Oasis.  This will prevent any so-called confusion.

5) If you are not an Atul fan or you cannot abide by the rules of Oasis for some reason, then please show some respect and post elsewhere. 

6) Lastly, Atul/Pankit visits this thread quite often, so make sure we mostly discuss him and make him feel special here.  He is after all, the heart of the show and of the thread.       

Please follow these rules while you are at the Desert Oasis and enjoy your stay.. 

Love,

Trinzie

Edited by trina1 - 14 years ago
trina_saras thumbnail
Congrats everyone!!!

Thanks for an awesome party yesterday and for the success of the last 63 threads.   

Welcome to the new Oasis!   
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on the new oasiss!!
-Nayab- thumbnail

I loved the small scene between Atul & Anjie today to... the one where he stops her from saying anything... It was SO cute! 😳...

trina_saras thumbnail
lol Nayab.

I miss Nana.  Wish he would come. 

Who wants a drink? 
-Nayab- thumbnail
Trinzie... I miss Nana too... I winder where he disappeared to? 🤔... Drinks some other time? 😆... I gotta go 😛...

Take Care
trina_saras thumbnail
Ok Nayab, good night then.  

I will take you up on that other time.  
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hello! sorry i vanished for a bit.
trina_saras thumbnail