Written Update - 4th September 2009

loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys! Sonia Di asked me to step in for her today because she wasnt feeling up to it. She'll be back here, as normal, from next week! filhaal, i'm doing it! Happy Reading! 😃

The episode starts where it ended yesterday -- at Shantanu's office. Shantanu recives a call and Ujjwala realizes that she's come in at his working hours. She gets ready to leave but Shantanu asks if she didnt want to have a cup of coffee * oh ho! shantu beta, wrong question pooch li :-(* Ujjwala promises to have coffee next time and she leaves. Shantanu is still confused.
At Shantanu's house, Sunaina (shantanu's sister) is watering the plants, when Harsh (Shantanu's jeeju) steps on the pipe, and the water stops flowing. Sunaina turns around to find Harsh. Harsh removes his feet from over the pipe and Sunaina gets wet. Harsh apologizes and says he made a mistake, and Sunaina responds with an "As always"
Harsh has come to pick Anurag (Sunaina and his son) to take him to his daadi's house but Sunaina objects. She says that Harsh and she have no relationship, so Anu doesnt have any relationship with Harsh's mother either. Harsh says that legally, they are still married, and whether they have a relationship or not, Anurag will always be his son. In the mean time, hearing all the "shor-sharaba," Brijbhushan, Shantanu and Anurag come out to the living room. Sunaina begins to ask Harsh about what fatherly duties he fulfilled but Brijbhushan interrupts her (P.S guys, I hope Bribhushan is shantanu's dad's name..if not, please correct me 😳) Brijbhushan, angrily, says that he agrees with Harsh and that whether they have a relationship or not, Anurag will ALWAYS be Harsh's son. Sunaina angrily leaves the room. Shantanu takes Anurag to get him ready and tells him he is going to his daadis'. Harsh thanks Brijbhushan *awwie, they have the most ADORABLE background tracks*
At "SHAH NURSING HOME", doctor Shah treats the "bhikhari" they found on the streets. He says that they dont even know the bhikhari's name and he looks like he doenst have any relatives or children. The doctor says that if they arent able to find his relatives, they will have to take his tests and transfer him to a government run hospital. Keshu pulls up at the Shah nursing home (SIGH----> the background music guys..its beautiful) and walks into Dr. Shah's office, frigtening him in the process. Dr. Shah drops all the folders from his hand and "Madhan kaka's" file lays open on the floor. Keshu helps Shah collect all the files, but doest see Madhan kaka's! Dr. Shah takes Keshu for his regular tests and on Madhan Kaka's folder, the word "BHIKHARI" is written *sob -- in bacho ne jho bhi kiya, bohut BURA kiya :-(*
Keshu and the doctor are walking in the hallway when Keshy passes by a stroller and stops. He asks the doctor who that man was, and Dr Shah says he is just a "mamooli" beggar. Keshu goes behind the stroller, looking for who the man is. He reaches a room and realizes it is Madhan Kaka and he tries to talk to him. . Dr. Shah tells Keshu that he is just a beggar, but Keshu tells him he is "Madhan Khediya".. the indrustialist! *UFF TAUBA! kya se kya ban gaye madhan kaka 😭* Dr. Shah comes in and says that due to the head injury, the man has gone into a comma. Keshu remembers the first time he met madhan kaka as a beggar and all the events since then!
ThE eNd!
Alrighty guys, thats it from me! I hope the update wasnt too long or boring! Thanks for reading! you'll have sonia di back and doing the updates as usual!
Have a great weekend everyone ,and oooii, who else is looking forward to that *salsa dance* YIPPEE!! hehe!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx alot for da update.. im hattin dat ujji..
sweet_gurl61 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ujjwala is sending me negative vibes. Hope Madhan Kaka comes out of his coma. Thanks for the updates.

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update. I just started watching this show. So far, I like it very much.
loveabletwinz thumbnail
@-Pooji-,Angel-A,sweet_gurl61,Mallika113 ---> you guys are MORE than welcome! and i agree with all of you, ujjwala is going to be TROUBLE for our Nasha :-(
@ Mallika113 --...oiiii!! wecome to the show *Wink wink* im sure youll love it! we ALL have fallen in love with it in such a short time!
loveabletwinz thumbnail
@ poo_supi --- aww, thank you tons! i wish i had more time on my hands, i would have LOVED to do the updates :-D
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
got update from u awesumm well thnx a lott
saba
loveabletwinz thumbnail
haha, saba...i tell you, it felt good to be doing an update again :-D
thanks yaar!