Basera Has a long way to Go !

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello My Friends,
I finally took some time out to post this Views from me on this Show !

From the start Untill Now, I have been Satisfied with the Episodes been on air and the Performances by the cast too, According to me it is going really slow, I Guess !

Anywaii, The Plot of the show is still there, I am glad they haven't lost it
Because sometime when the creatives focuses on different track like NaSha Track, I was kind of hoping they might loose the Main plot of the show, but they haven't lol !

But still i think the creative should really get to the Point, Where they have to face their Fear, Because then only the show is tipped to be more interesting, Nah ??
So I think, Right now the show is moving slowly !

Coming to Shantanu and Nandini,
They are new couple on the block with many Surprises, I Guess
they look absoultley Cute together, They also have amazing chemistry too also ..
I am Liking them !

Overall, The show has long way to go and also recieving the Responses, I am guessing the Show will Manage to stay on with us for Long, Won't it ??

Anywaii, I could have wrote more, but I have to do an Written Update lol,
I'll be back with my Bak Bak soon lol, I Hope 😆😆

Regards
Imran

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poooohjjjazzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it definitely has.........this serial is toooo goooood...........
Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it seriously has a long way to goo.. da serial is gng good.. loving da love story btn nandini n shantanu..
suwas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So far the show is good. Most of the cast is good esp older generation. Waiting for main plot to start bu intro is good.

SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Basera has had a good start, focus is nicely divided between the older generation, the younger generation and the love story. The actors are doing a great job, the older generation deserve special mention! I hope that the creatives keep up the good work and keep the pace moving nicely as they are doing now.

All the Best to the entire cast and crew of Basera! 😊

Edited by suganthirani - 15 years ago
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah it has a long way n the serial is awesummm well gud post imran
saba
uvita thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
According to me, so far Basera is not slow but instead has started out very good and moving at a right pace instead of rushing from track to track or rushing to the main plot of story. The show also has gotten very good response and opening and I applaud the creatives for doing a good job so far. The way each character is given importance and how they focus on both the older generation, younger generation and the love story of Shantanu and Nandini is very nice. The way the thinking of the different generations is shown is also good. So far I like how they are building the story that will lead to main plot of the storyline. Creatives to me should just keep moving at this right pace and keep up with the good work.
Edited by uvita - 15 years ago
loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I do agree that the show is kinda slow paced as of now..it sure has a long way to go...but the reason i think that it is going this slow is because each family is getting their due in the show...noone is being left out of the plot..if they've introduced so many families, they have to give them their screen space too...like the naam-karan took for ever to be aired, but it came in at the right time...and yesterday when i saw the doctors treating madhan kaka i was like OHH! i had completely forgotten about that, because it was soo long ago that we had seen that accident scene...but when it came, it came good...so even though the pace is slow, everyone is getting their due and space...so as long as noones being left out and the story is good, alls good :D :D good post Imran :D
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Any show needs time to establish the storyline, here we need to know the relations between the families and their kids and the relations between couple. Yes the young Nandi/Shantu track is good, but once everyone accept the relations then what? It is interesting Shanu already has a sister sitting at home because she has problems living with her in-laws, so we already see a broken home. Let's see if Keshav's kid also bring disharmony into the house. Vaquaar's daughter has already given ulitmatum to the son about not wanting to live with his parents, will he oblige her? The roots are springing up...let see what blooms from it.
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
of course Basera has long way to go but i just like the serial
first Ram is there
and the other reasons are the stroyline and cast
i just love old generation
its good every character in the serial is getting his/her time, dont want people to vansih from serial like happens in ektas serials a lot