3rd September written update

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys,
I am back with another update. Basera is getting better and better with the days passing by. Let's go straight to the episode.

In the living room where yesterday's scene left off with Keshubhai asking where the money went that was supposed to be given to the servants. Devkiben aka DakubenπŸ˜†πŸ˜† comes out with a box of sweets and the stash of cash and says that the money should be given to the servants with some sweets. Keshu and Ketki start looking at eachother and immediately know what was going on, that is Devki was trying to steal the money. haha! πŸ˜†
Scene 2: Nandini is at her house putting together some flowers to put in a vase and the bell rings she says,"Aayi maa", and answers the door and sees Mr. Shantanu there and she starts smiling and they stare at eachother like they do everyday and the background song,"soniya" I love ❀️that song, But I can't stand how they stare at eachother for more than 3 minutes of the show. 🀣The radio starts playing and Shantanu blinks and says,"Will you invite me in or not?" and Nandini says,"sure come on in." He starts to comment on the flowers and the house saying how beautiful it is and then starts coughing and asks nandini for some water, she brings him coke and he drinks half of it and then notices and asks," I asked for water and I got coke." She changes the topic and says," You play really good dandiya," and he says," I had a great partner to help me too." Another long stare. Then she asks him," What about your fees?" and he says," I already received it." Was he talking abt the coke? 🀣He leaves and while leaving stands outside for a second and rushes to his car dancing like a typical bollywood hero. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Next scene: Keshubhai is giving sarees to Devkiben, describing them as silk sarees and then he gives her a ticket to go back to JamnagarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†!! How funny, I want that lady out anyways. She is such a theif.

At the Parikh home: Nandini's sister( I don't know her nameπŸ˜†) asks her where she put the certificate and Nandini tells her to look in the drawer, she opens the envelope and sees a rose inside, she starts smiling. Did she think the rose was for her??πŸ˜• She then leaves the rose inside a diary on her desk I am guessing and leaves.

At the Sanghvi home: Devkiben is packing and she sneaks the silver vessels on her bedside table which don't belong to her in her bag, this lady steals anything and everything. So cheap. She is about to leave Mumbai and she is apologizing to everyone saying they should forgive her if she hurt them. She didn't hurt them but stole a lot of their wealth I can tellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†! As she is abt to step out of the door she fakes fainting so she wouldn't have to leave.

They call the doctor he checks he and says,"Everything seems normal." And she says," Who made you a doctor, you can't even tell my illness, gadhedaπŸ˜†." He starts saying,"Okay, I will prescribe multi vitamins and I advise 15 days of complete bedrest to you." She starts smiling, that wicked budhiπŸ˜† Keshu jokes," You do know complete bedrest means you can't talk either right?"🀣🀣🀣 Omg so 15 more days of Devkiben you know what that means more evil plans and torture.πŸ˜†

At Shantanu's office:
Shantanu is sitting in his office and his assistant comes and says some Parikh girl is outside should I let her in and he immediately thinks it is HIS Nandini and says, next time she comes here send her straight to my office and then says wait let me go see and sees Nandini's sister sitting in the waiting room and asks her," You came alone, where is..." haha! And says never mind come to my office. They go to the office and her sister tells him that she felt bad since she wasn't present when he delivered the envelope. That's where it ends, but I don't understand does she think the rose was for herπŸ˜•πŸ˜•!! Weird end to the show.
Well that's that. This week has been kind of slow with Basera.

If you liked reading my post do click LIKE and don't forget to comment and write your views abt my update.
Thanks for reading.πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*usha* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update..........
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really cant understand, Ujjwala(Nandu's sis)🀒, liking Shantanu...God..where's the track going??...Hope everything will be good in Nandu-Shantanu's love world❀️....and thanks for the update....😊
Edited by sweetytweetypoo - 15 years ago
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnx 4 d update
So Devikben is still here?!..gawd..she'll loot the whole house now..πŸ˜†..draamebaaz!
the nandini-shantanu scene was cute..i really hope Ujjwala gets her mu cleared soon..!..odawise it will get irritatin..
shivgauri89 thumbnail
thanks 4 the lovely update

SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, today's episode was good! Loved the way Keshu tried to send Devkiben back to Jamnagar! πŸ˜† Ram's comedy was great and loved the way he was mumbling to Ba about the failed plan!! Seems like Devkiben is here to stay, I wonder what plots she's going to cook!

I wonder why Nandini's sister thinks that Shantanu might like her, didn't she see both ShaNa dancing away with only each other?πŸ€” But in SBS, they were showing the wedding sequence of ShaNa, so perhaps there won't be too much of a problem from the sister.
I was glad that Keshu and Ketki had their Jhula(swing) scene in today's episode!😳
Overall, it was an enjoyable episode!😊
Thank you pinkisluv91 for the update!😊
Edited by suganthirani - 15 years ago
Fantasy-Kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!πŸ˜ƒ
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetytweetypoo

I really cant understand, Ujjwala(Nandu's sis)🀒, liking Shantanu...God..where's the track going??...Hope everything will be good in Nandu-Shantanu's love world❀️....and thanks for the update....😊

I know right, hopefully that track will end today. πŸ˜† You're welcome!
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish_punk

thnx 4 d update

So Devikben is still here?!..gawd..she'll loot the whole house now..πŸ˜†..draamebaaz!
the nandini-shantanu scene was cute..i really hope Ujjwala gets her mu cleared soon..!..odawise it will get irritatin..

I agree, it will get irritating. you're welcome!πŸ˜ƒ
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suganthirani

Yes, today's episode was good! Loved the way Keshu tried to send Devkiben back to Jamnagar! πŸ˜† Ram's comedy was great and loved the way he was mumbling to Ba about the failed plan!! Seems like Devkiben is here to stay, I wonder what plots she's going to cook!

I wonder why Nandini's sister thinks that Shantanu might like her, didn't she see both ShaNa dancing away with only each other?πŸ€” But in SBS, they were showing the wedding sequence of ShaNa, so perhaps there won't be too much of a problem from the sister.
I was glad that Keshu and Ketki had their Jhula(swing) scene in today's episode!😳
Overall, it was an enjoyable episode!😊
Thank you pinkisluv91 for the update!😊

They showed that in SBS I didn't know abt that!! Thanks for letting us in on that. πŸ˜ƒ