nandani's mom and shantanu

m--j thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guyz after today's episode was kinda funny as nanadani's mom went running to shantanu when she saw him and then trying to run away when realizing taht he is a big lawyer so money factorwhile nandani is being embarassed.

All this is funny but u kno when she was scolding nandani n telling her off for dancing with shantanu calling her besharam 😕

i was like wat the hell. and she made a huge fuss over it n then how she said that he is not even from their baradari n all so she won't even think about him!!

damn i think this crap baradary thing n nandani's can lead to problems u kno shantanu's rishta comes for nandani i mean kekti n keshu will play a big role here but wonder how nandani's mom will react n handle the situation!!
its funny n sad at the same tym just hope they end up together but i bet it will take hell lotta tym n effort! 😆 nadaniz mom 😆 wat say guyz!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m--j thumbnail
kya no reply 😕 nobody shares my views! shantanu n nanadani's mom future mom n son in law lol 😆
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, Nandini's mom is funny! She made a fuss about Nandini dancing with Shantanu and then didn't think twice before approaching him for help! 😆 And the part of trying to run away because she thinks that Shantanu will ask for more fees was funny too!
Hmm...Nandini's mom Rasili is a humorous character, so maybe she will not create too much of problems for Nandini and Shantanu. But even if she does, Keshu and Ketki are there, along with Nandini's father, Aathish!
I think that perhaps, Shantanu's rude sister might create problems!
Edited by suganthirani - 15 years ago
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya the way she talks in typical gujju woman is really funny...
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
itx hilarious yaar ican't stop laughing
saba