Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: S_rocha

There is no rule than something if you like is liked by all, if i found it not as good as you , you cannot change my mind😉

And if I find that you are not a very friendly person, then you also cannot change my mind.😃
S_rocha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

And if I find that you are not a very friendly person, then you also cannot change my mind.😃

really!! but i do found you very friendly because of all the insults you have given me since i joined this discussion forum. I really want to thank you for all your insults😆🥱
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

really!! but i do found you very friendly because of all the insults you have given me since i joined this discussion forum. I really want to thank you for all your insults😆🥱

You're welcome, bud!😉 And thank you for all the insults you've thrown at our Gods, especially Lord Krishna in KHMK.🤢 And not to mention Lord Ram.🤪
S_rocha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

You're welcome, bud!😉 And thank you for all the insults you've thrown at our Gods, especially Lord Krishna in KHMK.🤢 And not to mention Lord Ram.🤪

When did i thrown insults😲, I was only writing from scriptures and i always point out in which verse its written so that other member could know those issues as well which a serials generally ignores. I had done that so that someone come and explain those issues clearly so that in future if someone comes across those point can well understand the proper reason. As you had seen many members came forward and explained that too. But there are few like you and desichica who without understanding anything outright reject everything i wrote and insulted me in the best way they could. Did i ever ever wrote anything from mind which were not in scriptures. Did i ever used any abusive\offensive words against our god or against any member. You and few of your friend has alredy set your mind that whatever sharath says is to be taken negatively🥱. quote my post from anywhere and if you could prove that whatever i wrote is fake and is not their in any book than you could say i have insulted our lord and if its their than you have no authority to speak like this about me. Every hindu while reading their scripture has right to question something controversial which he could not digest, their is no harm in doing this so that he could understand those reasons properly. I am really thankful for few members who has explained to me the proper reasons behind the thing i questioned. And what you think you are in writing our Gods , does god belongs to you and not me. I don't have more energy left to fight with you over and over again😔
Edited by S_rocha - 15 years ago
jai sri ram thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

When did i thrown insults😲, I was only writing from scriptures and i always point out in which verse its written so that other member could know those issues as well which a serials generally ignores. I had done that so that someone come and explain those issues clearly so that in future if someone comes across those point can well understand the proper reason. As you had seen many members came forward and explained that too. But there are few like you and desichica who without understanding anything outright reject everything i wrote and insulted me in the best way they could. Did i ever ever wrote anything from mind which were not in scriptures. Did i ever used any abusive\offensive words against our god or against any member. You and few of your friend has alredy set your mind that whatever sharath says is to be taken negatively🥱. quote my post from anywhere and if you could prove that whatever i wrote is fake and is not their in any book than you could say i have insulted our lord and if its their than you have no authority to speak like this about me. Every hindu while reading their scripture has right to question something controversial which he could not digest, their is no harm in doing this so that he could understand those reasons properly. I am really thankful for few members who has explained to me the proper reasons behind the thing i questioned. And what you think you are in writing our Gods , does god belongs to you and not me. I don't have more energy left to fight with you over and over again😔

hey cool down guys
cool down 😛😛
jai shree ram
dharm ki jai
jai sri ram thumbnail
thanx 4 the video di
it's a nice version
_rajnish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
IF one could not understand bhagwatam its his problem🤪😆, how could anyone without reading ramayan and bhagwatji speaking that he has prof of everything😆. before sending PMs he\she should have understanding to understand deepest meening🤪
jai sri ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajnish_Kumar

IF one could not understand bhagwatam its his problem🤪😆, how could anyone without reading ramayan and bhagwatji speaking that he has prof of everything😆. before sending PMs he\she should have understanding to understand deepest meening🤪

😆

Word Count: 0

_rajnish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆

Word Count: 0