Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawyer thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
yep Rakhi's atleast got an ounce of self-respect (not integrity) more than Kashmera...not that she's got a LOT of it, but atleast more than Kashmera Shah...and this was obvious after Big Boss 2.

I think Kashmera's gonna disappear from this show the way she did on Big Boss 2...one night they'll ask her to walk away into the night...and the contestants would realise the next day she's gone, and was just planted there for sensationalising things.
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey why you guys even discussing Kashmeera.....she is not in the show. She has herself told the audience that she is here only to create a rift. She is doing her job thats it.
Why you guys critisizing her. She has openly critisized Akash....she only sucks upto them to get their juicy gossips to us. It is she who fans Akash n Chetan against Anaida. She would never be able to do that if she would not befriend Akash.
She is simply doing her job so let her be. She might be asked to leave just 2 or 3 days before the finals.
ARMaanEet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with everyone here .. I unerstand she is on a secret mission or wateva .. but her language, the way she speaks, the way she behaves is sooooo down market and cheap!! it's vile yaar .. The same with akashh, he doesn't know how to speak AT ALL!