Anyone watched today's episode?

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I watched today's show and well some thoughts popped into my head.

Why is everyone driving white cars?

JP guy is quite cute...very natural acting.

Best of today...Keshavbhai so lost in thought in his office...lovely scene. I like Aatish and Ram buddy pair...

I am so glad JP said the servants were having rest...because I was thinking how come there is no one around and people can walk into the house. That's a brownie point for the NDTV team...such little details are good.

Yesterday Nandini said she returned the phone so did she lie and had no idea who the owner of the phone was.

Don't like kids yelling at Keshavbhai like that...I hope the split is something more subtle and disgusting.

Definitely did not like Kritika calling the baby gadha...and the mother calling Kritika gadhedi...bit too crude. creatives are you listening...

So now we have two women in K's life worried about him.

I am liking this baba razz but please don't make it something stupid when it finally comes. I think nice epi to end with.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with you, Even few samm details sometime completes a episode !

So far the show has have had a gr8 start !
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved Ram's acting, his expressions were very good! The office scene where Ram was thinking of the baba and subsequently when Aatish arrives, the whole scene was nicely done! The Keshu/Aathish pair have good chemistry as friends. I'm glad that the heart attack was only a dream, but then I had guessed it already. Its too early for a heart attack! Ketki must start dreaming about some romantic dreams with Keshu!

Loved the interaction between Baa and Ketki. Both were good and yes, the scene was simple and yet effective. It re-enforces the believe in me that elaborate sets or scenes do not always give the desired effect. Something simple but nicely done will give far better results.

Shanthanu's father is also good. I don't think Nandini said anything about having returned the phone. I am a bit curious, didn't the boy in that house call Shantanu 'Papa'? And who was the woman with the laptop in the previous episode? Hope Shantanu is not married!

The friendship between Nandini and Urvashi, Keshu and Ketki's (KK) 2nd daughter-in-law is also very warm. I wonder if Urvashi will become negative because she's the daughter of one of the friends. (The characters played by Supriya and Rajesh, I think)

So far, everything has been done simply, no big parties, elaborate sets. Even the interaction with friends is kept simple, like everyone gathers and have fun like normal people. I really hope they continue with this simplicity.

Ok, last but not the least! Where is the jhula (swing), I'm missing KK's romantic jhula meetings! Ok, when KK get kicked out of the house, do they get to take the jhula with them?

Edited by suganthirani - 15 years ago
suwas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yesterdays episode was good. I love the show mainly for Ram.Ram is great. Once again doing great job. Just too young to be dadaji.
The best part is the way different relationships are shown. nandini & Urvashi are inseperable. May be becuase their prents being friends they must be close since childhood.
Shashanks dad was nice & got hint about his son's feelings. Seem to be very close to the son.
Best part was ketki & Ba. So rare to see such closeness between MIL & DIL. The way ketki ran to Ba for comfort & then hugged her after being consloed by Ba & Ba looking at her adoringly. Simply great.
They should show such relationship too rather than just showing back stabbing sisters, mother scheming to throw DIL out not thinking about son's happiness.