Ram Sita ke baach Rakhi

nemisha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
uuuufffffffff ye rakhiiiiiiiiii 😡

Ram Sita ke beech Rakhi

August 16th, 2009 - 1:34 am ICT by sampurn -

The show Pati Patni Aur Woh has not yet started, but its already hitting the news, and that too for all the wrong reasons. Well this time, it's Rakhi who is creating problems between Ram and Sita, aka Gurmeet and Debina.
According to our source, "Rakhi has been briefed to take paanga with Debina and Gurmeet and she is all set to get the TRP's for the channel."
But the query is- Why are the duo fighting. "Gurmeet is a very different person; he says that his family has taught him to stay away from the people who create trouble in your life. Never give them importance by reciprocating to their acts, while Debina is of a totally opposite point of view."
"She will not take any nonsense from Rakhi and is ready to give her the answer, if the latter takes any paanga. Due to this, tiff occurs between Debina and Gurmeet," concludes the source.
Well we can just advice Rakhi- ki bach ke rehna, as both Ram and Sita are kickboxing champs!
-Rachana Trivedi/ Sampurn Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg..what d hell is dis...
dat's why i hate reality shows...
is it only for trp???
as Gurmi nd Debi are very popular ...
nd this Rakhi....😡..
nonsense...

chandnii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rakhi is really very bad she always create problems for others n dis time she tk panga wid ram-sita
ab bach ke rehna rakhi 😡😡😡
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This has already been posted Nemi by Bestfan. But thanks dear. We don't know if there is any truth to this, it can also be a channel's ploy to get more TRPs.
bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
this rakhi just a non-sense 😡
i didn't like that rakhi ,why our gurmi-debi attends her marriage it's idiotic reality shows are just for TRP's.
if you create problem between ram-sita then their fans cannot bear this.
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the info....i wudnt doubt rakhi creating drama...i mean thats wut she is good for...she is self-proclaimed "media's daughter"😆.....and "reality shows" are never really Reality shows...they are all always scripted!!!!
manishagwl2009 thumbnail

gurmeet and debina are very populer persion and rakhi is notanki

i hate rakhi .rakhi ko to reality show se
out ker dena chaiye.weh sabhi se jhegedti hai .very bad persion rakhi.😡
diyafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haha. oh dear. why Rakhi?
Weren't we enough with your "reality show" a few days ago!
Siyaram ke beech main Srupnakha!
nemisha05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhoomja_2903

this rakhi just a non-sense 😡
i didn't like that rakhi ,why our gurmi-debi attends her marriage it's idiotic reality shows are just for TRP's.
if you create problem between ram-sita then their fans cannot bear this.

yeah dear even i olso hate her notanki............poori ki poori dramebaazzzzz........
v vil not leave her.........stupid cupid rakhi..........hoooooooohhhh 😡
suchi4fun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
IT SEEMS OUR JODI CAN BE DEFINED AS Mr. COOOoOOoooooL HOooTTIE & MISS CUUUTIEE nAUGHTY.............TAB TOH KUL MILA KAR SARV GUNA SAMPANNA HO GAYEE!!😉😉
..... .........AS FOR MISS RAKHI N UNKA SWAYAMVAR USKI TOH DAL ROTI HE CONTROVERSY HAI.....ISKE ALAAWA KOI KAAM YAAD HAI USKA......???????
STAY AWAY FROM OUR HARD WORKING AND ALL GOOD DESERVING DUO😡😡😡....!
BUT I WONDER WHY JUST FOR OUR ENTERRAINMENT THOSE SMALL KIDS MUST BE MADE EXPERIMENTAL RATS. I MEAN THE CELEBRITY WILL TRY TO TAKE CARE OF INFANTS....WON'T THE KIDS MISS THERE PARENTS/😲😲