Court's Lascivious Allurement AR pt3 pg 30 1/18

Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes yes, another... well many of you may know Sensual Seduction ended... lolzzz hope you like it... do leave your comments guyz!😃

INTRO!

Setting: Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA at Harvard Law.

Time- December 1, 08  

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to welcome you on this very special seminar' As you all may have known, Harvard Law is a very prestigious university, with students who maintain a GPA of at least a 3.9. Our campus holds a system of cultural diversity, to smoothen the atmosphere. Nevertheless, I welcome all you freshmen who have ambitions in succeeding in this field. Before we end this seminar, I would love to introduce our four honor students, who are in their final years, and have achieved a great chance to work in a case. They have worked for four years to achieve this, and I am proudly standing here today as their professor, claiming them as my students. So ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce to you all our top four graduates, Atul Joshi, Muskaan Chadha, Nikita Malhotra, and Ridhima Gupta' I hope you all take their very positions at this moment to consideration, and hope to achieve the wonders they have done." Professor Shubankar announced at the freshmen orientation at Harvard Law School.

Setting: Boston Massachusetts, at Princeton University

Time- December 1, 08

"So are you five ready to take on the case?" Keerti asked staring at them one by one. The five looked at each other and took a deep breath in, "Yes Professor Keerti". She nodded at their confident answer, although she knew how nervous they were. "Anjali, Abhi, Rahul, Jesse, and Armaan, you five have achieved this break due to your hard work and focus to your careers. I couldn't be happier with this selection' and this case will give you guys a major breakthrough for your careers, and I'm positive a boost of confidence'" Keerti smiled at her five achieved scholars standing in front of her.

CASE!

Mr. Charlie Perez was married to Dina Pinto 2 years ago. They had a love marriage, and soon had a child 5 months ago. Sadly, their marriage didn't last. Dina Pinto filed a divorce a year ago, claiming Charlie Perez was having an affair. Both approved the divorce, and both went separate ways.

Five months later, Charlie came back, and made a decision in involving their child in his life. He is here to take custody of the child. Dina Pinto rejected his proposal, therefore, Charlie took this to court.

"Order' Order" the judge said smashing his hammer on the table. "The case of Charlie verses Dina will instigate in two days'," the judge proclaimed as he stood up and left the courthouse.

Luv SAZ!

INDEX!

Part 1- pg 16
part 2- pg 25
***********************Do tell me if you want a pm***************

Edited by Cutie_Chicka93 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PM LIST!😃😃

k_anjali12

..Mira..

MrsMallikGrover

ammy-ridz

tamanna17

mar-

aarora

.:.MONA.:.

arluver15

mkp1995

zaibun

loyal-kashian

crazy_4_karan

simi2

princess52

naureen_aly

aanchal_c

aati1429

bueaty

janu1610

sameera_12

pwincess kanzi

tzahra

x!reema!x

cuteohotstuff

brainychild92

luvkaranmadly

krina_17

Robin_M

** L.U.S.H **

SuKaSh

Loyalkashion

mouni_roy

nidha1983

*angadkripa*

Dmgfan

ridzi830

sumaiya wahid

ashi.loves.ks

AshiYuvi4life

Sosweetsumi

Sweetestcoolest

Dipu

Angelic_Swancy

Anizaf

shristi sarda

AngelicSoniya

REDnBLACK

AngelTeen

ar_loveneverfad

aish_punk

soumya_dmglover

sujalangad_rock

kOmAl_luves_KSG

iqbals4ever

rabiam

mari92

Tanyarox

Riddss

Funkybratz

Pushpi

Tanha_Dil

kashishk

teenorchid

angullgrl91

teju22

KaSh_4_eva

twinkle94

Enigma_Swati

Jazmeen

DMG4EVER
Edited by SaziArmaan - 14 years ago
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

haiiiiiiiiiiii Sazzzzzzzzzz

woowww another ff !!! Congrats Sazawesome just read the intro its sounds really as an unique concept continue soooooon angel waiting for ur next updates takecare with lots n lots of loooovvvveeee hima . .(Saz I will really miss u yaar)Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
..Mira.. thumbnail

For some reason I love the title of this FF...Harvard Law really? My  dream unviersity right there..lol :)

Continue soooon pleasee...and thanks for the PM. Muahh seriously how do you get all these idea's? You wanna hand over some of the creativity to me? lol
MrsMallikGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey sounds pretty intersting

please continue soon
and hey if you could can you please write an Epilouge to Sensual Seduction? Lol..thanks..

and loving this new part 2..hehe..please PM me..
Luv Anu
ammy-ridz thumbnail

Hey..How do you Manage soo many yaar???

Anyways..Great Intro..Hmm so they are like Law Graduates or Something?..well Jus a Guess...
There is a lot of suspense here... and I love Suspense😆
Plzz continue soon.
Thanxx 4 d pm.
tamanna17 thumbnail
hi....nice intro......thanx 4 the PM....continue soon....plz Pm me next tym also
mar- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
grt concept really good plss continue sooon
tnx for the pm
aarora thumbnail
hey wow honey..another ff..loved the intro..AWESOME..to tell u truth Sensual Seduction was even one of my favorite fic..toh looking forward to updates of this one..continue soon..
thanks for PM..love ya..
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey really nice intro..cant wait to know how all this will turned up to a romantic FF....continue soon..and dont forget to pm me Mrs.Machine..lol...
❤️MONA