Written Update-19th August

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello people😛,

So, here i am again with wednesday's written updates though i know Soniayk6 has already done it for today, kya kare duty ko karnee hi padegi...😆

1st segment
Basera starts from where it had ended...Celebrations and celebrations😊...everyone is dancing, enjoying and celebrating...Everyone is busy with the little new born sanghvi...They try to attract the baby using different names, like chunu munnu and really other cute names...Then Baa says dont put such names...Then they all decide that there will be a naming ceremony where Nandani will decide the baby's name and also another ceremony called sone ki seedi( Ladder of Gold)(I think this is a Gujrati tradition)...Ketki says since Baa has become a Grand-Grand Mother, so this tradition is done where gold is distributed between daughters and sisters(Humare yaha aisa tradition kyu nahi hai😆😆😆)...And all decide to do it on Sunday(Since sunday is holiday, as they all believe😃)....

Finally, Keshu is in Office, particularly in his cabin(Sunday fever over😊)...Aatish comes and informs that the invitation card has been printed and by the eveing distributed too...Meanwhile, Waqar calls keshu and says that craddle for baby will be ready by next day and delivered too.Keshu is very happy that all the Dada's are doing their part of work really well...

Back at Sanghvi Mansion, everyone is busy with their part of responsibility...Baa wants to invite some people personally by calling them and Ketki tells Urvasi and Nandani to go for shopping and handover them shopping list and also reminds Urvasi to get a nice saree for Nandu(I think Nandu is better for Nandani naa😆😆😆) as that is a Bua's shagun( Nandani ki toh wah bhai wah😊)...

On the way to Shopping, Nandu and Urvasi are talking about the function and Urvasi says that she wont eat much this time as she has already gained a lot of weight...Red signal from the traffic and the car stops...Then another car also stops besides Nandu's car...(Amit Jain's Entry😛... BTW his name is Shantanu Mehrotra)...He looks at Nandu and tries to say something but Nandu cant her as her windowpane is locked( 😳really cute scene)(Back ground song was Aavija Soneya Aavijaa😳...)

...then Nandu finally opens her window and so does shantanu(Pehle hi kyu nahi kiya)...and he tells her that her dupatta is coming out of the door(So sweet)...then Nandu opens the door and pulls her dupatta...Green signal,time to go for Shopping...

Then at shopping mall,Nandu is selecting a saree and shantanu is also there shopping...While Nandu is looking at the mirror to she which Saree suits her, Shantanu is behind her checking at a suit...They both stare at each other and Nandu asks him Ishaare hi Ishaare mein if the Saree is looking good and Nandu selects the one which Shantanu approves☺️...

Both Nandu and Shantanu are looking baby's clothes and while doing so their mobiles get exchanged( wat a coincidence both have similar phones😆😆)...Then Shopping time khatam back to home...

Shantanu returns his home and meets his dad( unke baato se pata chala that they are laywers)...A kid comes and hugs Shantanu and says Papa( I was literally shocked😲😲😲)...Shantanu handovers him some clothes and says these are for him and the kid becomes happy and tells that he will show it to Mom...

Then Sunaina's entry(I actually dont know who she is )...She is working on Laptop and a servant enters her room and offers her juice...she throws the Juiceglass and scolds the servant by telling him that at this time she drinks watermelon juice, not Beetroot Juice and tells the waiter to
Get out😡😡😡 and the poor kid is at her door very scared😔
😔...

2nd Segment

Shantanu is getting furious coz he is getting calls from new no.'s and unknown people and finally he realizes that its not his phone(itna time lagta hai😆😆)...

At Aatish's home, Nandani's mobile rings and Rasili picks up the phone which was actually from Shantanu's fren(SF)...SF without listening who is on the other side starts speaking and says Lets go Goa, drink Beer ,how much work you have to do, lets Enjoy...(Rasili's expressions were damn funny😆😆)...Rasili quickly asks who is it and SF says " Shantanu??" and discoonects the phone...Rasili asks Nandu who is getting ready to go to Sanghvi Mansion, who is Shantanu and Nandu says I dont know....Nandu and Aatish leaves the house to go for SM and office respectively....

Back to Shantanu, he thinks to call in his own no. and see if his mobile is in safe hands and calls...Rasili picks the call and ask who he was and Shantanu replies that his name is Shantanu...Rasili remembers what SF had told and without hearing another word from Shantanu she starts scolding her and Shantanu disconnects the phone...

(Jate jate Keshu ko bhi dekh hi liya😳😳😳)..Keshu is in his cabin and a n employee comes to him and tell his that these cheques must be signed today...Keshu tells him to come later and the employee says that today is 20th August and he has promised payments to some people today...Keshu remembers something where two people are on a beach(one of them is defo Keshu, size se pata chalta hai😆😆)...and the episoide ends....

Precap- Rasili reaches Shantanu and starts scolding and hitting too😆😆...KK are distributing clothes to the poor👏👏👏

Episoide was fun but less KK, anyways a good one...

If you like my post then plz do hit Like button and leave your comments😊😊

Luv,
Pooja😊