19th written update

Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok friends iam sonia 4rm kaa forum.there I used to do updates.till now there isn't update posted.so thought of posting it.so I hope the regular updater doesn't mind posting an update by me.n also I hope that u will all will like it๐Ÿ˜Š.if at all u don't like it u can just inform me.ok friends here goes my update.but before that I would like to inform u all one thing.iam not able to understand some words as they r in gujarati(I think).so it might get some time get used to that language n know the meaning of the words.anyhow here goes my update.

Starts with everyone dancing happily with the arrival of baby.then in the sitting area everyone talks to each other happily while krithika comes there with the baby.n everyone starts pampering the baby with different names.then gauraben asks them not to spoil the baby's name to which sachin deshmukh asks her to keep a name 4r the baby.waqar asks nadini to select a name.even manda deshmukh encourages her to select a name.while keshu says that as the baby is gauraben's great grand son the name shouldn't be any sillyone to which everyone agress but ketki remainds everyone that before keeping a name they should follow one tradition called "sone ki seedi" rasam.she explains everyone that guaraben should climb steps which are of gold n after that the gold is shared between the daughter's n sister's of the house.to which everyone gets happy n ketan teases nandini by saying that she won a lottery by the rasam.to which everyone laughs.then keshu announces that the coming Sunday they will complete both the traditions.to which atish asks whether they would be able to arrange evrything to which waqar n sachin taunts him n asures keshu that they will all work together 4r it as the baby is having 4 dada's.to which everyone gets happy n the ladies serve sweets to everyone.

At keshu's office atish comes to his cabin n informs keshu that "nimantran patra"(don't know what it is called in english)ready n also informs him that they might get it by the evening to which keshu gets happy by his frends work n priases him.while waqar calls him n infoms him that the craddle is going to be ready by the next day it will be delivered too.to which keshu gets more happy.

Back to sanghvi mansion, ketki gives a very big list to nadini n asks her to do the shopping n also tells urvasi to get a new sari 4r nandini as she is the bua n she should get the shagun n then she hands them money while gauraben tells ketki to call nattu bhai ( don't know who it is) to which ketki tells her not to worry as keshu is gonna call him to which baa says that she needs to talk to him by herself to which ketki agrees.

Then they show nadini n uravasi going 4r shoping.uravasi says that this time she is not gonna eat more as she getting hefty to which nadini tells her not to worry about weigth n tells her to do some diet control.then they stop at a signal ,while another car comes n stops by their side.the person in the car is amit( I don't know his name show) n he tries to inform nandini that her duppatta is stuck in the door but these two girls doesn't understand the thing n misunderstand him that he might be trying to bother them.but then he tells another person to tell them about duppatta n the other one tells them to which nadini feels sad 4r misunderstanding amit.

Then at a shopping mal amit is trying to select some dresses 4r him while these both girls reach there.then nadini selects a sari n looks at a mirror where she gets to see amit who is also looking at the mirror to check his suit.they both stare at each other n nadini shows him the sari as if asking him whether its ok r not to which he says no.then she tries one more sari to which he blinks his eyes as if he is showing his approval.then nandini gets happy n takes the sari.then again while doing some shopping their cellphones gets misplaced n nadini takes amit's cell phone n amit nandini's while through out the scene soniye song plays in the background.(its actually a very cute part.n song perfectly suits the scene)

Amit retyrns his home n asks a servant about his dad. N then he goes n meets his dad.his dad asks why he isn't receiving his calls to which amit tells him that he was unable to recive the calls as he was in the court.then a small kid comes (didn't get what exactly he called amit dad r buddy).amit hands him some new dress which he borught 4r him n the kids leaves the place to show his dress to his mum.

The kids mum is sunaina ,she is working on a laptop while a servant comes n tries to give her a juice but she throws the glass n tells him that its time 4r her to take watermilon juice not beetroot juice n shouts at the man to leave the rrom while it is all seen by the kid n gets scared(seems so)

Finally the last part where amit sorry(his name is shantanu) gets many calls actually the calls are for nandini but this shantanu doesn't even recognize his cell feels weird for getting so many wrong calls.then soniye song plays n shantanu looks at the cell n realizes that's its not his cell n.here at atish house nandini cell rings but no one picks it ,so atish wife scolds nadini's younger sis 4r not receiving the call n she receives the call n its shantanu's friend.he doesn't even wait 4r the person to say hello n starts asking to come 4r weekend party to have some beer then rasili says hello n the friend disconnects the call.n then shouts 4r nandini who comes there n rasili starts asking about the call while atish comes there n both atish n nandini leave the house even without bothering about her q?

Back to shantanu ,he rings his cell n rasili picks it n shantanu introduces himself n rasili remembers his friends words n starts scolding him while shantanu disconnects the call.

While keshu's office ,his employee comes n asks his signature on a check but keshu tells him to come later to which the man informs him that its 20th august n he promised to give the check to some people.to which keshu starts thinking about the date that is 20th aug n the episode ends.

Precap->shantanu is at some place n rasili reaches there n starts scolding him she even starts hitting him.while keshu n ketki distributing clothes to the poor.

That's all my firnds.must watch episode.its sooooo cute n very nice episode.just don't miss it.

N friends iam really sorry the mistakes.i hop u all would like it.

Edited by soniayk6 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute_1790 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the wonderful update...
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank You Sooo Much For The Update
..kashish.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks alot for the update! ..hmm wonder what 20th august is??
loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
sonia diii! its good to be reading your updates again :D thanks tonsss for the update di...its 8:40 pm here and i still havent watched the show...i usually watch the show around 2:30 so i was in deeepppp needdd of this update! gigglleee..heheh..thanks tonsss dii :D
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey sonia di thnxx a lottt finally got ur update :)
saba