Ghar ki Chabi!!

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Dear Friends,

At the time of ATMs and seven day banking, easy to fill up tax forms I still cannot believe that people keep age old chest in their houses and the chabi of which is dearer to any woman more than their husbands, anyway Kekti also has one and she is quite big hearted with it....aaj ki do baatein

1) The morning is as usual in the Sanghvi house, prayers and reading papers in the midst of which Mehul's wife with anytime delivery date, wearing white high heels coming down the stairs, flops on the stairs crying Mehuuuuul.....grrr the baby is here....Mehul's big daddy has a weak heart he sends others to the hospital and goes up and down the drawing room to wait for arrival of his pota....grrrrrrr who asked RK to play a grandpa... , still cannot imagine him though makers of KS left no stones unturned to show him a cynical budda, a business tycoon without brains....anyway he is doing a good job and I got my favourite smile of his in the morning when I was watching the episode, on hearing the birth of his pota, the same one which he did on hearing for the first time he will become a daddy in KS, I don't know how many times I saw that video, all because of that smile.... ...before I end this point just one thought, pore hindi TV industry me kya ekhi hospital hai...'City Hospital'....KS me pata nehi kitne log andar gaye uske ....dekh dekh kar ubh gaye, thank god Agle Janam is set in Bihar village , nehi toh udhar bhi City Hospital dekhne ko milta....

2) I loved the scene where KK watch their son and bahu try to quieten their newborn. Ketki a bit upset because initially Bahu was not handing over the baby to her son, then they were not doing certain things right maybe as if she wanted to show them the proper way to do it but Keshu was having pure fun, as if to say the way we learnt, you learn the same way...I am liking the small small details like putting the masala in his mouth by Ketki...I hope such details are maintained throughout the serial...

Jate Jate, Kekti is overwhelmed after becoming a grandmother so much so she wants to handover the keys of the house (ghar ki chabi ) to her bari bahu, thankfully Keshu stops her, unless he retires how can she and all in good time, I hope in this avtaar Rk gets more brains atleast...(sorry cannot help but compare, will do away with it soon I promise )...

Last but not the least, the villain appears in the form of their samdhan, bari bahu ki ma, her arrival was too cliche and too like a typical hindi serial/ cinema bheek mangi types, villain is necessary to spice up the story but I hope the production house does away with these ordinary stuff, she is a villain but paying by khulla for the car is too much, empty suitcase, grrrrrr but the biscuit scene was good, they could have only shown that and her picking up the money given to Hijras....once again too cliche...anyway Keshu saw her act and I hope he gets some signal to be aware of her....I hate to see that after sometime the males of hindi serials are turned into mere statues....Your thought friends, love Tin
Edited by tintiny - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he stopped thnk goshh :)
saba
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i agree tin
the busicut sence was cute
and even ram getting tensed as the baby was on its way
and he was not getting any news about it
and really hated the mum of the badi bahu
how cheap of her to pick money from down which was meant to be given to the hijras
hope keshu gives her a peace of mind