Written Update-1st day 1st show

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello people, The fruit of patience is sweet we all know that but its would be so much sweet, I had never thought of that...😊😊😊
😊😊
Part-1

Basera, The Family saga, starts by showing a big Mansion which belongs to Keshav Sanghvi where he lives with his family....
Like every serial, At first, Lord Ganesh is shown...Ganapati bappa, Morya!!!😊

Its a warm and beautiful sunday morning and everyone is busy with their household works since its a holiday.
The elder Bahu of the house, Kritika(Damini Anand), wife of Elder son Mehul(Puneet Soni), is pregnant.Her husband loves her very much and so does the family.....The Younger son, Ketan(Yash Dasgupta), is rude with his wife, Urvasi.....When she asks him not to work on Sunday, then he behaves as if he is the only one who does the business and not his father and brother.

Then, Keshav(My Ram)😳😳😳 enters his room talking to someone on the phone saying that its sunday so no work.Sunday means Holiday is his mottoπŸ˜‰...

Ketki(Pallavi, 😊looking beautiful) is looking at the mirror when Keshav says that Why are you asking the mirror ask me how beautiful you are...Ketki Blushes...Then Keshav says that something is missing and puts a bindi on her forehead...He still says something is missing and puts a kaajal so that Nazar naa lage( So cute scene it was
πŸ€—πŸ€—)... He then says still something is missing( meanwhile Urvashi enters the room, but Ketki and keshav(KK) hasnot seen her)...and he says look there pointing another side and Ketki looks and he kisses her on her cheeks😳😳😳
....Urvasi then says Papa, plz try this kheer and tell if its good or not...KK blushe and Keshav hav the kheer and says its ok but a bit less sweet but if you mom touches it it will definately be much sweeter...then Ketki says let me try and says that Kheer is nice and sweetness is also okay...Keshav says see i told you when u will touch it , sweetness increases...Urvashi then goes to kitchen and Keshav insists that something is missing and ketki says that nothing is missing but your frens are coming so get ready....

Next, Waqar( Keshav's fren, played by Sahil chadda)) and his wife,Jannat(Neelu Kohli), is at the road with their car which was not working...But they somehow manage to mend the car and move towards Kehav's mansion(KM)...

Next friend, Aatish(Akshaya Anand) and his wife, Rasili(Resham Seth), are searching an auto-rickshaw to go to KM...and on the road, Rasili is mad at Aastish that he didnot even buy him a car(its not a serious scence, but a funny and light one)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

The other frens of Keshav, Sachin(Rajesh Shringarpure) and Manda(Supriya Pilgaonkar), are picked up by Waqar and his wife and they go to KM...

Everyone is at the dinner table, All four frens, their families, a happy family...then pulling legs of frens starts by saying who is a joru ka gulaam....and finally everyone proving that Aatish is the one joru kaa gulaam...everyone laughs, giggles and its such a fun to watch them all....

Keshav asks where is nandani( Priya Bhatija)...and someone says that you forgot that you had told her to bring Rasmalai while returning from classes...

Priya's entry, she is on a pink scooty, happily going to KM...and finally gets in ans says I am here and seeing Rasmalai with her, everyone( especially the four frens) are about to jump to the rasmalai when Nandani says no, 1st for God....then she moves towards the God but she passes the Mandir and everyone is amazed...Finally she goes to Baa(Gauraben sanghvi, Keshu's mom, played by Madhvi Gothke) and makes Baa eat the Rasmalai...everyone has a smile on their faces and are very happy that Their children has learned Good sanskar from them...

As soon as Nandani says Ok now we can have it...everyone jumps to Rasmalai and its such a cute scene....
😊

Part-2

KK is sitting outside @ a swing and Keshu says,Hamara Ghar Hasi Khusi ka Basera hai(loved this line)...😊
Then they remember their bad times when they didnot have good food, proper place to live, leaking roofs and sleepless night😭😭...Keshu thanks Ketki for being in his life and always supporting him...continues that his Home is a swarg and even if he dies then he wont have any regrets...Ketki says why are you talking such things, you remember you have promised me that @ 80, you will take me to world tour...

Then suddenly, KK hear their son having a tiff...Ketan was shouting at Mehul that bcoz of him we lost a Singapoer Deal😑😑....KK enter House and are shocked that Ketan is talking to Mehul in such a loud voice...Mehul says that Kritika is pregnant and he has to take care of her so...Ketan is in a very bad mood and not at all ready to listen to mehul...Keshu shouts at Ketan and says that dont bring Business @ home...Shut up and I dont want to listne anything from you...Keshu goes to the room and Ketki gives a upset and angry expression to her children 😑😑and goes behind Keshu...

KK is sad and keshu sleep with the sad heart....as soon as the lights are off in KK's room, Ketan again brusts out his anger and says the only solution is Separation... Ketki comes out and says Ketan dont shout your Dad will listen, (Keshu Comes out of the room)....then Ketan says that I dont want to hear lecture from Old people pointing to Keshu...
In anger Keshu comes out, and says get out of My house..but Ketan says Its not your House, its our brother's house, you have nothing, You get out( Dragging Keshu out of House).
....Ketki wakes up saying Nahi...!!!!( Thank God, It was just a Dream)...Keshu asks what happened and Ketki explains what she saw in her dream...Keshu consoles her that its a dreams and our children arenot like that...They do fight, like every other children but they wont do such things...Keshu hugs her...

End of episoide...

Precap- Ketki is talking on phone with Baa and says that Chokra hua hai( We have a baby Boy)...Baa gives the news to keshu that he has become a Grandpa...Ketki says that she want to give the responsibility of whole house to her bahus by giving them the keys...Also, the entry of Devkiben(Kritika's mom, played by Meenal patil) is shown and she tells Kritika to use her baby to be the boss of the house...

Ratings- 4.5/5( Actually it would be a 4 but my Ram is there so pyar mein thoda bias hona chalta hai😳😳😳)...

Performance-wise;

Ram- As always Fantastic...
Pallavi- Played her part really well...very convincing as an aged lady
Other characeters- Good

Best part- When there are so many character in a serial introduced at the 1st episoide then the audience gets confused,mostly...But with Basera its different, Even after the half-an-hour of the serial is over, one can clearly remember each character with their personalities and behaviour....

Final Take- Basera RocksπŸ‘

This is the 1st time i have written an update...Hope you liked it...plz hit the Like button if you like my post..I know today the description is a bit long but since the characters must be well introduced, it was necessary

Luv,
Pooja
😊

πŸ‘
Edited by sweetytweetypoo - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja_l thumbnail
@ luv_pavi- u r welcom and thanks for using my siggy too....πŸ˜‰
stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

woww..it seemz like a wonderful episode n your update was great..😊..thanks dude..itz so sad that we dont get ndtv at home...πŸ˜”

pooja_l thumbnail

Originally posted by: stunninstar

woww..it seemz like a wonderful episode n your update was great..😊..thanks dude..itz so sad that we dont get ndtv at home...πŸ˜”

ye, undoubtdly the episoide was gr8πŸ‘...and thanks for your lovely remarks😊...and dont worry if you dont have NDTV at home, i will give written updates😊 and video-updates are also available in the forums...so keep smiling😊
Koyel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
d updte was superb nd too was d epi .........
jingjing thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rocking update....thanx alotπŸ˜›πŸ‘
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great update thanks alot. By looking at this episode the show seems good. I can't believe this your first time writing an update your great at it. Thanks..

goblue thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update. I always wonder why most of the soaps revolve on rich families. It almost makes it like "if you are rich, you are bound to have problems".
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is like watching Kasamh se all over again Thanks
Edited by rzji - 15 years ago
pooja_l thumbnail
U r welcome guys...and thank you all for appreciating my efforts....😊
luv,
Pooja😊