1st Episode - My Take

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Dear Friends,

Okay I will not start writing do baatein yet, let the story take of bit of shape and then I will start maybe. But I saw the first episode today morning, after ddling, well must say a few things about it (mujhe bolna toh hai kisi halat me, do baatein or no do baatein )

1: You all know I spared no love for Meera during KS days, I hated her with all my being and used my do baatein to attack her left, right and centre but after seeing today's episode I must admit that RK and PS are suited together, they look well as a matured couple, thank god the producers did not choose my other 'favourite' - Ms Arch Eyebrows, her touch me not attitude puts me off and PS is looking good, a bit over decked but chalega...and I loved the 'kami' scene very much, abhi bhi kuch kami hai RK and PS did a good job.

2: Their elder son, whatever his name is cannot act, he looks 'saral' but with season actors around, I hope he manages to hold his scenes but then he atleast looks better than my other favourite 'Vicky the khamba' of KS ....other than Priya, I hope the producers do not import the rest of Gen X of KS...Priya still throws her dialogues, she should learn how to deliver them fast otherwise she will get lost as the other casts are too good..some of my favourite like Supriya and others, I know them by face, seen them acting but do not know their name are there as friends of Keshu, many of them are seasoned actors and do wonderful job.

3: One minor Blooper, rasmalai is small small rasgullas in kheer and is not eaten like the way they have shown or lets say they said it was rasmallai but actually it was rasgulla...

4: Last but not the least, the scene of KK was very nice where they remember their struggle but once again it reminded me of KS as JW often used to thank Bani for being with him, for her he was what he was....Keshu did the same to Ketki....sorry guys I do not like this kind of dialogues, husband / wife do not thank each other...yes they can say because you were with me, I sailed through.....

In short ' a good start', Your thoughts friends, Love Tin
Edited by tintiny - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Tin,
I love Ram and Pallavi as the mature, loving couple Keshu and Ketki. The creatives and the actors have made this couple look realistic. Hopefully, the creatives do not get the Balaji creatives' disease of making the wife become a Jasoos, hide things from the husband etc. etc. Instead, I hope they continue what they started yesterday.
I loved the scene between Keshu and Ketki in front of the mirror, the swing scene and the last scene where Keshu comforts Ketki after she has had a bad dream.
Both Ram and Pallavi are doing very well and I loved the banter between the friends. Priya is looking sweet and most of the supporting casts are good.
A good start, hopefully, the creatives manage to keep it up!
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Don't you guys think Ram and Pallavi look way too young to be those kids parents. haha! They look like their brother and sister.😆 😆 😆
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dun like ram n pallavi 2gether i lust luv pallavi dats y em watcing
saba :)
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
theyre a very mature cpl i agree... nd gud views uve exposed... will b fun readingg dis daily! hehe i havent watchd the whole eppy so cant cmnt much bt i know i'll lv it! hhe im of tht sort u know!
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hmm
the start was good
but i think the story is progressing to quick