fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Chunky Pandey Plans Retirement!

August 12, 2009 6:31:19 PM IST
Ruhail, Bollywood Trade News Network
Send to Friend

view DADDY COOL MUSIC LAUNCH picture gallery

After spending more than two decades in the industry, actor Chunky Pandey is ready for a surprise announcement. The actor who has been part of some of the most successful films in Bollywood plans to retire from playing the comic acts. His upcoming film DADDY COOL, will see him in the comic light once again, a fact that the actor doesn't want to repeat.

Talking about his comic acts, the actor says, ''I have done enough comic acts in my career and now I want to stop doing such roles. I'm planning to retire from comedy after finishing the current projects. Now, is the time for some serious roles which I would love to portray. I don't want to be remembered for one kind of roles only.''

The actor, who is revered in countries like Bangladesh has been on the sidelines of tinsel town ever since his scintillating act in the hit film TEZAAB.

Now, with the actor planning to do some serious act henceforth, let's hope Chunky's career witnesses a new high in B-Town.

Source: http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/09/aug/12-chunky-pandey-plans-retirement-080911.asp

xoxo
-Lara😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

uhh, its kinda weird to imagine chunkey pandey whitout comedy.

I mean, after all these years, he decides that he won't do any comedy NOW?
Cmon, He is known for that, and will be.

He was so dreamy in Vishwatma 😆