Wrriten Update of Aug 12th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
The show starts with the mask guy stabbing sayali and when he goes to pick her up she kicks him but he grabs hr and throws her on the ground he makes call to yuvraj and he comes their and pulls his gun out but the mask guys says no and takes sayali from there. In the morning dadi comes running and says cant find sayali anywhere and samar says WHAT and daksh says you might not have looked everywhere and dadi says I looked everywhere and then daksh tells police to looks for sayali also and the police says I told you this place is danger all the family members must stay put. We are shown sayali locked up in room and she is unconscious and dadi, papau and anubhav watching tv and talk about the new show that will be coming on august 18 called Ganesh Lila then we see daksh looking at calender and says anu tomorrow is your birthday and I promised you whole day with you but forgive me that I can not full fill that promise and then we see yuvraj coming with handcuffs and taking anu to another room where there is pictures of her everywhere and anu says who can do something like this and just then mask guy blindfolds anu and anu is trying to brake free form him but he makes her cut the cake then makes her drink champagne and then tries to dance with her and as the mask guy tries to put something around anus waist anu says please stop I am someones wife and pushes him and slaps him and she bumps her head to the wall and falls on the bed unconscious. In the morning dadi brings aarti thali and give it to papau then to daksh but daksh says if there is god then why isn't he helping anu has been praying so much and what is the use we still dont know where she is. Dadi says god is only testing our patients and dakhs says I know that anu wakes up and starts tearing and throwing everything and says who are you and says kali ma why are you testing me what did I do wrong where was I wrong in your puja? I just want daksh, please daksh come soon and get me. Than sayali has woke up and remembers what happen to her and says he back-stabbed me I am not gone let him succeed and starts yelling and yuvraj comes to the door an she hits him on his head and he falls on the ground saysli runs to anus room and ask for anus forgiveness and tells her that he also back-stabbed her and he is crazy he after you anu and tells her secret passage that leads to the farm house and just when sayali was to tell the name there was noise by the door and the show ends on anus face.
P.S. I think it is samar when he was truning her the side face looked like his.. but i just hope its not him
Edited by ziddiladki - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aankita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a zillion my dear Ziddi, You are way too prompt in yr work. You will ever be remembered & always appreciated for yr sincerity & goodness.
I wonder y the makers of Doli Saja Ke shud make it sooooo soapy absurdly soapy with 3 strong men just sitting & doing nothing to find the missing person above all a lazy police its really funny. This particular part seems to b winding too much on the wrong road.. Anyways lets wait & see who is this psycho.who is after Anu.
aankita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think Samar to b the culprit. I doubt Ishaan to b left out of jail. Or is it some one of Samar's father's men.
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
like i said ... it has to be samar as it was said he would become negative... basically he wants anu. cannot be ishaan.. he never liked anu that way.
dilliamma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanku for ur update da .
i too suspect samar.
forever_always thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks 4 da update i think it is samar, cus then that will be the twist, even though we all know about it or have guessed it.