Written Update of Aug 11th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

the show starts with sayali at the door and anu is shock to see her and ask her what are you doing here and sayali says are you shocked well let me tell you why. Yuvraj comes and says I told you, that you cannot leave from here and sayali tells her that she came to get revenge on her sister and anu ask why and sayali says we had step mother and she use to hit us and make us work so much and one day it got so much that rupali di decided to leave from the house I begged her to take me too but she did not and I was forced to leave in that hell house and also made me get married to a drunken man. Everything was same hitting and abusing just the faces ware different she had told me she will come back for me but she never did just then I came to know she is leaving with you and has a son of her owns and so I decided to take my revenge and I even got my chance, and that is how I exposed all her plans and I was very happy I wanted her to die but she become mental and i got my happiness looking at her in the hospital. Anu says what is that got to do with our family we gave you so much love why are you doing this to us and sayali says wait just little bit longer and truth will come out and anu begs to tell her but sayali does not and yuvraj takes her to room and locks her and says you will not get food tonight. Everyone is still searching for anu but no luck. Dadi gives dakhs some hope that time will pass and you and anu will be one again and anu also says dakhs we will be one again it's just our bad time just come and find me. Yuvraj comes again and says eat you will not get anything out of this and anu takes the plate but does not eat. at home daksh does not eat either. Anuabhv ask where is mom and dadi tells him that we are searching and papu looks at anuabhav and daksh. Door opens and someone walks toward anu and anu tells him to stop but he keeps going front and anu screams dakhs's name and daksh wakes up and tells samar that I have saw bad dream and samar comforts him that nothing will happen and dadi says we can tell you but who will tell my heart this and sayali comes and tells dadi that nothing bad can happen to good people and hugs dadi and gives wicked smiles in the back. Sayali goes to samar and samar says sayali look there is nothing between us and don't please try to find something between us and leaves from there and daksh and papu listens to this conversation but cannot do anything about it. As sayali is trying to sneak out the house papu comes and she hides but anuabhv ask him to take him to the bathroom and sayali says I need to be careful of him and she runs to guy in hat and long coat & his face is covered with scarf and sayali hugs him and says I love you, soon you will get what you want and we can get married and then says it's so much fun seeing everyone scared that is why when anu was trying to run I gave her slap very hard it was fun the guy gets angry and slaps sayali to the ground and sayali says you slapped me because I slapped anu now I know why there were all those pictures of her in your room, you lied to me, you played with my emotions, I believed you love me but you don't you want to get anu now I am not gone let you succeed I am gone go tell everyone what your plan is I am gone tell who kidnapped anu and she heads for the house the guy gets sharp object out and throws it and it stabs sayali in the back and the show ends on sayali's face.

P.S. I think it is Samar...how about you guys?

Edited by ziddiladki - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.....I think that will be Yuvraj who had kidnapped Anu....

Why will samar do that .....he is like anu's angel.....may be samar dad is after DANU.....
SABIE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh man, i hope samar doesnt turn out to be evil at the end. that'll suck
aankita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel so confused. The dark clothed man looks like Samar but i doubt Samar will turn to b wicked. I think it must b the stalker to be the culprit to hurt sayali.
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am more than sure that its Samar... But logically if we work out that might not be the case because the hooded man had been behind Daksh from the time Samar was in Coma... Unless Samar was just acting as though he is in coma or something.. Lets wait & watch....
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it has to be samar. remember they said samar will return and become negative?
forever_always thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG!! it could be samar, because they did say that he was gonna become negative. can't wait to find out
!!!!!!!