Written Update of Aug 10th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

The show starts with dadi braking the lock of the temple and says this time you have to help us solve this raaz. You did not help us in past but this time you have to help us then we see papu thinking that if he finds the guy who did it he will kill him just then black hood is shown and papu bands to pick up his raksh and the shooter misses and papu runs after him but he hides then as papu thinks there is someone behind him he turns to find bablu and bablu says I just thought it was that black hood guy but don't tell anyone I saw him because people will get scared and then Yuvraj takes his hood of and says this was just to scare you. Bablu fixes papus rakhi and papu says the brother is suppose to protect the sister but couldn't do so and daksh remembers all the good time with anu and then sees anu everywhere and then says I am sorry I could not protect you. At home samar tells that police says eshaan was only doing things because he was paid and then sayali says he can be lying too and papu says yes because he won't be doing things for very little money and samar says what if he had ensure that they will get him out of jail and police comes and says we could not find anuji anywhere and dakhs gets all hyper and says I will find her and everyone tries to stop him and samar does too but daksh hits him and samar says fine go but then daksh says what would you do and samar says same as you but you have to think before you go and find her. They all think who it can be and daksh says I don't have any enemies and samar says I don't either but my gangster father but I don't think he would do something like this and daksh says no it cannot be him and sayali says it has to be someone we don't know. Just then Yuvraj gets call and says aaj raat and hangs up the phone and says today anupama will find out all your answers. In the room anu unties herself and just then she hears someone opening the door she sits back down as if she is tied and the Yuvraj puts the food tray down and anu runs from the room locking the door Yuvraj tries to open but anu is looking for way out just as she finds it someone pushes her and anu falls on the ground and the hand is shown is some girls and the show ends on anus face.

Edited by ziddiladki - 15 years ago