YRKKH 11th Aug Brief Written Update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys
Here is the brieft update of 11th aug...i think payal must b having some net problem...its y she is not updating......so i'm writing on her behalf...if she post the details update i'll close this topic...😊

Akshara crying uncontrollably.... Naitik says Akshara ji pls don't cry…I really did not want to make u cry… I did not want to hurt u…but wht should I do ..tell me?? I have have lots of pain…. but I think I have given u that pain… but I really don't know this happing with me….he asks Akshara with a angry face….y akshara ji???y u liked some one before me??? Y ??? Akshara is silent n scared….

All at hall enjoying dancing… gayatri dancing with Mohit n RR…Reshmi bhabhi ma too join thm….

Naitik says u know Akshara i didn't know what is the meaning of love before meeting u.....meeting u I understood the meaning of love…...to me love is only u n I'll love u till my death… i won't dare to love anyone  else other thn u... so I wished tht u too don't love anyone other than me...but i think  mere kismaat he kharab hai....u know Akshara i love u veryyyy much...i still love u......rather i love u more now....but whenever  i remember abt ur n RR relationship i just don't know wht happens to me.....Akshara is silent...Naitik asks Akshara  ji wht is the meaning of this silent ????did it mean i'm right???? Akshara crying...she says Naitik ji u know dadi used to say love understands the meaning of silence…but she is wrong....love can't understand the meaning of silence..... Akshara further says she still love naitik but whn she turns she sees Naitik is not there....
Naitik went outside...RR sees Naitik...he follows him..... RR asks Naitik y he is here now??? Naitik gets angry n asks him to leave him alone...but RR say he won't becz he can't see Akshara n Naitik like this...he takes Naitik in his room....he closes the door...after tht he  asks Akshara n Naitik to forgive him....he also says all this happed only for him...but Akshara says no. Nothing happened due to u RR…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

https://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/122/122863zgkrb0bgcp.gif vspace5

4 da update ............. appreciate it

Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOAH....oh come on..clear up these misunderstanding!!!! i wanna see loveee
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

its high time naitik gt past all this rubbish of Akshara loving RR...so wt like any other girl she got marriage proposals and said yes...its nt lyk they gt married and tht...its gtin reali annoying naitik needs to grow up

irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

dude i've been saying this for soo long now, naitik needs to grow up, he's not a child.  he sees that akshara loves him so much.  they need to move on from this story

KK Thumbnail

KK