-Jiya- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Recap
:: allaudin's wish to see padmini, rana ji agreeing to let him see, rani ma unhappy with rana ji.  Padmini agreeing to show her reflection to allaudin.  Ratan ji saying that padmini won by saying yes but we have lost against our own rules.

Highlight :: Allaudin sees padmini's reflection and is mesmerized. Padmini angry at herself and ashamed, rani ma sympathizes, nagmati taunts padmini about her beauty being cursed for her.  Ratan ji is kidnapped by allaudin.

Update :: Allaudin pacing around in his room, when ratan ji comes.  Ratan ji says that after a lot of thinking we have decided that you can see your SISTER padmini's reflection but not in person.  Allaudin says that he is just fulfilling his wife's wish, and thanks him.  Ratan ji asks him to come with him from where he can see padmini's reflection.  Allaudin's body guards follow but allaudin stops him midway.  Only ratan ji and allaudin proceed.  They show padmini walking on one side and padmini coming from otherside,  Then they show this house type of thing in middle of water.  Where allaudin will see padmini.  Padmini seeing herself in the water, when allaudin is about to go there garuds stop him,  Allaudin sees padmini from a window kind of thing, he's mesmerized.  Allaudin goes back and thanks ratan ji and praises padmini and their way of welcoming.  Padmini on her way back to room angrily runs towards her room and cries.  Padmini sees herself in the mirror cries some more takes off her jewelery angrily, basically she is just very upset.  Nagmati comes and taunts her n asks how was her "moun dikhayi" n asks that did you ask allaudin how her beauty reached to delhi? at which padmini replies that she knows that nagmati was the one who started all this.  Padmini says that this is the reason that Rani ma is on her side now.  Nagmati says taht this beauty of your wont let you rest in peace,  padmini says(to nagmati) that she should worry about herself and that whatever happened today was againts everything, and yet all she can do is taunt her.  Somewhere in a mehel gaurds are making sure everything is good, when someone knocks on door he is dressed up as a guard and asks to meet maharaj.  The guy says I have to meet him its matter of life and death.  The guy says to wait as noone is available.

Back in padmini's room nagmati taunting more about her beauty.  Just then Rani ma comes and shouts at nagmati and warns her that padmini is my daughter and dont dare talk to her like that EVER.  Rani ma asks nagmati to leave otherwise she will say something that will be hurtful.  Nagmati furious now leaves the room.  Rani ma makes padmini understand and sympthies with her, padmini says that she is ashamed of what has happened.  Back in living room i guess, allaudin says he wants to take leave to rana ji and says that he has been very pleased with their way of welcoming.  Allaudin says that he will come back whenever he is passing by, rana ji says he doesnt need excuse.  Allaudin asks ratan ji to show him way back and bid him goodbye.

The guy who wanted to talk to rana ji says that he is allowed to meet him anytime.  But the other guy refuses.  The guard informers leaves angrily saying he'll be responsible for it.  Allaudin ratan ji walking and allaudin whispers something in kafoor's ear.  The guard informs that they have been betrayed and the troop that was planning to go somewhere else has planned to attack chittod.  Then other informer comes and says that allaudin has kidnapped ratan ji.

Back on otherside Rani ma comes and talks to nagmati that she should apologize to padmini who has done so much.  The gaurd who wanted to inform maharaj comes to rani ma and says that ratan ji has been kidnapped.  Nagmati faints and rani ma just sits numbed and shocked.  Allaudin back at his tent i guess, kafoor brings ratan ji and pushes him on the ground.  Ratan ji is about to pick up something and attack but gets hit by the soldiers and faints on the floor.

Precap :: allaudin says that his aim to come to chittod was to only see padmini.  Allaudin says he only wants padmini, kafoor says within two days chittod will be ours.  Ratan ji's hand tied and shouts allaudin, but allaudin gets up n takes out his sword, i think he is going to kill ratan ji.!!!
Edited by -Jiya- - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Jiya. The version I watched had a part missing so this greatly helped.
aradana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks so much ...this part of the story is very interesting...but its sad that they are going out half way
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jiya..

I guess they are speeding up things now as they want the show to end early :/