Kailash Kher songs on BV

MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Kailash Kher songs are wonderful. I have first heard all of Kailash Kher songs on this show and he is different to sound and the wordings in his songs are so meaningful and beautiful. I have become a Kailash Kher fan on account of this show.😃😃
😃
Edited by MonMad - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
I agree! I LOVE the way they are using Kailash Kher songs in this show! It's amazing how each and every song seems to fit Shyam-Sugna sooooooo well! I'm falling in love with each and every song more and more day by day.
AreYaar thumbnail
These days BV and particularly Shyam-Sugna are like a walking talking advertisement for Kailash Kher's new album.....LOLL

But I'm not complaining....the songs are soooooooo amazing! And SS make me fall in love with the songs even more!

The song used today 'Piya ghar aavenge' was also soooooooo beautiful!
Edited by nureat01 - 15 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
are these songs composed specially for BV or there are from a film/album?
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

are these songs composed specially for BV or there are from a film/album?

They are all from his new album "Kailasa Chaandan mein"

Here's the link to one of the songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7MEc8b7dS0
Edited by nureat01 - 15 years ago
disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

These days BV and particularly Shyam-Sugna are like a walking talking advertisement for Kailash Kher's new album.....LOLL

But I'm not complaining....the songs are soooooooo amazing! And SS make me fall in love with the songs even more!

The song used today 'Piya ghar aavenge' was also soooooooo beautiful!

yup and the songs are so well blended with the background that it makes the whole thing very pleasing to hear and see👏. i simply love the songs from chaandan mein. i too have become a fan of kailash kher on account of BV. the words are so meaningful and the tune and the instruments used totally complement each other. i especially love bheeg gaya mera mann(one which was played on that rainy night) and kar kar main hara har jatan( which was played yesterday after sugna laughed and shyam said that for her smile he was ready to buy a tape recorder everyday). Shyam and sugna are making me fall in love with the songs more.😊
prachi_poorvi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

I agree! I LOVE the way they are using Kailash Kher songs in this show! It's amazing how each and every song seems to fit Shyam-Sugna sooooooo well! I'm falling in love with each and every song more and more day by day.<br>

ya due to BV i am lyking kailash kher songs...they fit well with the shyam sughna scenes!!!!!!!!!!
~samy~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree wid all!!
I absolutely love kailash kher songs and am just loving all the songs frm the new album being played in BV😃
Now i just keep guessing which one of the songs will be played next on SS 😳😆
They just suit so perfectly on the situations 😃
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the songs r really beautiful n thy look even more lovely on shyam n sugna
-madhvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think v forgot to add kar kar mein hara har jatan