Written Update of Aug 4th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
The show starts with anu in her room praying for everyone well and that is when the black hood guy comes and puts napkin over anus face and makes her unconscious and takes her out from the secret passage daksh is outside thinking how can he see rupali and then arrow falls on his feet and anuabhv says papa that is mine and daksh ask where did you get it form and anubhav says me and bablu bhia ware playing outside that is where we find it and he goes and daksh remembers the struggle with the guy and says so that was not dream it was in real and then he spots the black hood guy taking anu and he calls him out and runs after him and the black hood guy put anu in ground and leaves from there and daksh tries to run after him but picks anu up and brings her home and dadi and sayali ask what happen and daksh says I dont know and then eshaan comes then samar and then everyone but papu and then we see anu wakes up and and dadi ask what happen and anu tells some man came in the room and flashback is shown and then anu tells all the things that been happening to her then daksh tells about seeing rupali and then samar says that is not possible and sayali says that right because samarji and I both dropped rupali di there and then samar says lets call the mental hospital and when samr does he finds out that rupali is dead and everyone is shocked and anu says there is no ghost because the black hood guy tried to kidnap me and we see papu walking behind and dadi ask how can someone take anu while we know there is only one way out of the house and that is living room and we ware all sitting here and that is when anaubhav comes and says I know secret passage and dakhs says there is not time for joke and dadi says just check it out and samar, daksh, and anaubhv go and show the secret passage dadi is worried that they are not still back and just then they come from front door and dadi says that mens there is secret passage and dakhs says once I find who it I am gone kill them and sayali tells dakhs that she has seen mangal in your room and not come out for long time and dakhs stats hitting mangal and kamla bai says dont hit him we admit that we have used the passages to steel but not kill anyone and just then the little brother of kamla brings all the thing they have stolen and that is when dadi gets mad and kick them out of the house. Then anu finds bracelet on her sari and dakhs looks at papu and goes to him and says this is your I know it is dont deny it I have seen you wearing it and I know you can talk its not like you cant it has never bothered me before but if you tell me you have lost it then I will believe you and sayali says I have to tell you what anuji has not tell you and anu say no and sayali says I have to and she tells him how papu had been holding anuji's bangles and dakhs gets mad and says she is your bhabi how could you and samar hits papu and dakhs does too and then in the pile of stolen things papu gives his bracelet and dadi says if they stole your bracelet whose is that and papu takes rakhi out of his pocket and says we dont have sister bust ever since I saw anu didi I thought at least I wish we had sister like her and she show ends on anu and papu holding rakhi (omg he spoke omg you guys have no idea how many time I had watched that last scene...anyways I dont know I have feeling the guy is either from someone in the house or no one we know..ugghh its frustrating)
Edited by ziddiladki - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh.......... pappu s such a innocent guy..........
this track of DSK s going well......... tis very interesting........👏
👏am waiting eagerly 4 2day's episode.......😊
aankita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Ziddiladiki!
My appologies for the belated thanks & appreciation. O! I feel Doli Saja Ke is turning interesting ( that wasyesterday) but today i felt it is more tense. However when Paapu spoke I felt a bit surprised. But then i also felt he has hoodwinked the Danu's family as a whole. He is interested in Anu I think but then he had also another clever excuse to make use of, when in trouble (thats the Rakhi thread). When Eshaan is attacking today he cud have jumped over eshaan & attacked while others wud hv followed. Waiting for tomorrow tho.