Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
@moni - wait let me search now lol
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: karan_sukirti

@moni - wait let me search now lol

Get set go😆😆😆its one of d thousands of articles which came after she left DMG😆😆😆
-Sonali- thumbnail
@moni - me too not getting it lol
-Moni- thumbnail

@moni - me too not getting it lol

I will give one more try😆😆😆
-Sonali- thumbnail
@moni - give it me too trying now lol
-Moni- thumbnail
Sorry for d wrong info...she said she will go for d 400th episode...but not 2 d party 2 d sets...maybe she went but it was not shown...😃...I feel that's why Karan was talking about her....here's d article
Sukirti's back to work with Agle Janam...

Formerly starring as Dr. Riddhima of Dil Mil Gaye (Star One), Sukirti Khandpal had to quit the show to take care of her sister who met with an accident last year. Now, the actress is back to work and all set to make her entry on Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo (Zee TV) today. We caught up with Sukirti for more details.

How has the journey from DMG to Agle Janam been?
It has been a long and very stressful one. I was busy taking care of my sister, who has not been well for the past one year. She is much better now and I've finally started shooting for Agle Janam.

Do you miss DMG?
DMG will always be very close to my heart. I miss the show because I worked for it for one year. But I believe that all good things must come to an end. Everything happens for the best and here I am doing Agle Janam.

Do you still watch DMG?
Yes, I do and for many reasons: my friends are on the show. I know that at present, the marriage preparations for Dr. Armaan and Riddhima are taking place.

Are you in touch with your old costars from DMG?
Yes, nearly most of them. Sonia, who played Dr. Kirti, and I chat daily on the phone. I recently met Shilpa, who used to play my onscreen mom. Soon DMG will complete 400 episodes and I'll be going to the sets to meet everyone.

Now that you'll be shooting for Agle Janam, who will take care of your sister?

Her condition is much better now. Everyday, the physiotherapist comes to our place and as my brother has holidays, he is there to take care of her. Most importantly, I reside in Goregaon and my set is in Film City, so I'm close to home. I can come whenever it's urgent.

Do you think that your role in DMG got you the offer for this show?
If you are doing a good show, you'll get offers because of your popularity. DMG has helped me get this show if you consider popularity. But not character wise; the character I am playing in Agle Janam is completely different from DMG.

What inspired you to take up Agle Janam?
I can relate to the character so well that I didn't even give it a second thought when the show was offered to me. Secondly, the show itself is so popular that anybody would want to be a part of it.

Tell us about the character you'll be playing.
I'm playing Siddheshwari, wife of the male lead Abhishek Rawat. She's a very young and innocent girl who wants to live her life freely and happily. She's very bindaas but too obsessed with herself. She's into fashion and is very well dressed.

The show focuses on the ill treatment of women. Have you heard of any incidents that relate to the plot?
I am well aware that there are many places in our country where women face discrimination. I really feel very sad and disappointed that our country is still so backward when it comes to things like this.

Are you happy with your look on the show?

Yes, my look is very different from that of Dr. Riddhima of DMG. I'll be seen in a saree with heavy jewellery; it's a very classy look. I've retained my curly hair, which I am very happy about. My look resembles Paro from Devdas.

Do you share any similarities with your character?
As I said, the most common factor is our bindaas attitude. And just like Siddheshwari, Sukirti is also very particular about her looks.

How difficult was it to learn the mannerisms and language?
I am still learning. It's not easy but there are certain people on the sets who are helping me with the language. My onscreen husband Abhishek guides me. Even our director helps me with the Bihari accent. There are many people on the sets who are from UP and Bihar; I listen to them to pick up the accent.

Who do you get along with off-screen?

I just started shooting two days ago but I have gotten to know Ratan, who plays the lead, and Abhishek. We have become friends.

What else is in the pipeline?
Nothing, apart from this.

Sukirti will enter Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo tonight at 9:30pm on Zee TV.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/May/News_20090505_25

-Sonali- thumbnail
@moni - finally haan u got it lol
i wish sbs could show her coz today in sbs they have shown AR interview that also in dmg sets
-Moni- thumbnail

@moni - finally haan u got it lol
i wish sbs could show her coz today in sbs they have shown AR interview that also in dmg sets

what...they showed AR....I missed it...no updates r there in d forum