Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

LOL this is tooo funny....How do u all spot these MDs and random people in movies 😆

Kya karu Varshadi...itna sundar gaana dekh rahi thi...I saw this guy with a known weird hairstyle behind and gaur se dekha to apne Srivastava babu nikale...
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Kya karu Varshadi...itna sundar gaana dekh rahi thi...I saw this guy with a known weird hairstyle behind and gaur se dekha to apne Srivastava babu nikale...

😆😆😆 lolz.....

Prahaar, is that Madhuri's debut movie ??

Edited by Nishita123 - 14 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No Nishi she did that movie when she was already a hit...and I believe in this movie she is without any makeup...her debut movie was Purab Pachim but her known debut was ofcourse Tezaab...
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desicrowd

No Nishi she did that movie when she was already a hit...and I believe in this movie she is without any makeup...her debut movie was Purab Pachim but her known debut was ofcourse Tezaab...

oh is it ?? didnt know about Purab Pachim........have seen Tezaab......
DC, thank you so much for the info.......you are the best ! 😃
-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

LOL......good catch DC 😃  that is Aadesh shrivastav 😆

Singer Vinod rathod was there in one of the songs of Baazigar.......same with Roop Kumar Rathod / Sonali rathod.......

true, but they were actually singing their own songs. here we have Suresh ji doing playback for Aadesh Shrivastav.😆

Shaan and Sadhana Sargam had an appearance in Humgama, singing their own songs. And I have seen Anu Malik in many movies playing himself. Most recently I saw him and Javed Saab in Delhi 6. Oh and Bappida was also in OSO.😆😆