-Jiya- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

recap :: padmini being taunted, alludin killing chetan raghav..

- there is a political meeting.. letter from alludin is being read.. king is happy.. others r thoughtful
- gora singh says that he used chetan raghav to please us.. gajendra ratan ji agree..
- they all decide to let him visit chittod..n they will reply to him if he wants to fight..
- there is argument b/t padmini n nagmati .. about why alludin wants to become friends
- nagmati obviously saying he is not that bad etc.. n padmini is suspicious
- nagmati also says that u r worried that he is coming here for u .. as he is beautiful
- cuz alludin is known for his
- alludin is thoughtful when kafoor tells him that chittod is not to far
- alludin says i hope that they dont doubt after seeing our army..
- queen is also not happy w/ arrival of alludin.. she is discussing this w/ king
- king says that he wants true friendship.. n asks her to prepare for his arrival in grand way
- nagmati comes to ratan ji.. taunting abt him not inquiring abt her ..
- she also asks how he is planning to welcome alludin.. n that he shud ask her what his fav meal is
- padmini is in her room thinking of what nagmati said about alludin's arrival
- padmini thinks abt it n has tears in her eyes.. worried as well
- informer informs that alludin is at the door of chittod..n they shud prepare to welcome him
- gora singh says if he has permission he wants to go himself to welcome him at the door
( when they meet door they dont mean mehel's door .. they mean outside of chittod)
- ratan ji asks gora singh to why he is so anxious to stop him at the door n not let him inside the mehel
- gora singh says as a senapati he wants to inquire everything before he lets him in..
- alludin way out side of mehel seeing chittod n saying so this is where padmin is

precap :: nagmati seeing someoen walking towards or away! not sure.. from padmini's room..
that person is dressed like how the lady solider dresses.. i think its padmini herself.. not sure

Edited by -Jiya- - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks much for the prompt update Jiya...

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Jiya.

I think it is Padmini at the end. She's in her warriors attire ready to kick some butt!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Thanks Jiya.

I think it is Padmini at the end. She's in her warriors attire ready to kick some butt!

Wow! me getting really impatient to see what Padmini is up2!! 😃 'm sure monday's epi is gonna be rocking.........😳
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dakooji! Long time!

I promise you Minzy that when I saw Padmini in her warriors outfit I thought of you and Mehraan. So glad to see you back.