Jaane yeh kaise hua - LAST PART page 48

CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
<p align="center">Blessedcuteone presents
</p>
<div align="center">Jaane Yeh Kaise hua - collage dayz ff of bb</div>

Bhaskar the flirt: everywhere he goes he makes girls weak at the knees with his eyes and smile and he is the man<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0033" size="2">Bharti the flirt: she is bhaskar's twin sister who flirts with the guys and is carefree about life and belives in enjoyin every part of lyf </font></div>

<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0033" size="2">Payal the girl in love wid bhaskar: she is bhaskar bharti's bestfriend and always stuck between chosin whoz rite all the time and is in love with bhaskar</font></div>

<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0033" size="2">Armaan the new guy: he has jus entered campus in his high waist trousers tucked in shirt and glasses and offcourse u wil know further on what happenz on his first day</font></div>

<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0033" size="2">and some I-f members</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0033" size="2">and the rest of Bhaskar Bharti stars in this fanfic xxx</font></div>

<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0033" size="2">if u want me to continue plz replyyy</font></div>

<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0033" size="2">o and if u want 2 b bhaskars time pass den plz submit y u wud b perfect</font></div>

<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0033" size="2"></font></div>

<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#ff0033" size="2">Index</font></div>

<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 1 - pg 2</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 2 - pg 3</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 3 - pg 4</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 4 - Pg 7</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 5 - pg 8</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 6 - Pg 8</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 7 - Pg 10</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 8 - Pg 13</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 9 - Pg 15</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 10 - Pg 15</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 11 - Pg 16</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 12 - Pg 17</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 13 - Pg 18</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 14 - Pg 19</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 15 - pg 20</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 16 - Pg 21</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 17 - Pg 22</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 18 - Pg 24</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 19 - pg 25</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">part 20 - pg 26</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 21 - Pg 28</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 22 - Pg 30</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 23 - Pg 32</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 24 - Pg 34</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 25 - Pg 35</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 26 - Pg 36</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 27 - Pg 37</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 28 - pg 39</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 29 - Pg 40</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#66ccff" size="2">Page 30 - Pg 41</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#66ccff" size="2">Part 31 - Pg 41</font></div>

<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0033" size="2">Luvz ya</font></div>

<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0033" size="2">Luv Noori</font></div>
Edited by BlessedCuteOne - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

399703 thumbnail
hey plz do continue! sounds awesome!
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes plz continue. its seems interesting. go ahead.๐Ÿ˜Š
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sounds great..cant wait to read more
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey noori..this FF looks interesting! :D please continue!!
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah .... please continue ...๐Ÿ˜‰
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oooooooooooooooo very nice FF and it easy to say that i should be Bhaskar๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ladies love me, ladies fall for me(when i stick my foot out๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) ladies love my innocent smile๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i love ur confidence, askin ppl to be Bhaskar's time pass, why don u put ur name forward๐Ÿ˜† i would love to see ur credentials๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh wow, sounds great!! can't wait!! (totally unintentional rhyme) plz update if possible.thnx!
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

the scene begins with a new yrs party happening everyone in masks and jus have 2 mins before the big countdown happens to a brand new yr everyone dancing and enjoying themselves

Party Planner: everyone grab someone special we have just two mins before the countdown begins so make sure u have someone special
Just then we see bhaskar lift up his mask a lil then puts bk down and puts his mask bk down and grabs the girl in red and holds her hands
girl: what are you doing
Bhaskar: didnt you hear we had to get someone special and since ur in red your special my names bhaskar and you are?
just as she was about to tel name everybody begins the countdown
CROWD: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR ๐Ÿฅณ
everyone hug and kiss, bhaskar pulls the girl close and kisses her and whispers happy new yr in her ear and the girl gets out of his grip and walks out of the party bhaskar runs after her
Bhaskar: wait stop plz
the girl gets into the rickshaw and takes her mask off and throws to the ground bhaskar picks it up and puts in his pocket
Bhaskar: i guess this is the only thing i have to remember you by
Then couple months later we enter collage campus and we see a crowd gathered around and we see payal collecting money
payal: who do you think wil win bhaskar or bharti
guy: bharti offcourse
Payal: same wid u?
girl: no way bhaskar all the way hehe
then bhaskar and bharti sit down
Payal: you guys ready
bhaskar: haan your goin down sis
Bharti: i hear that everyday bro
payal: ok u may begin arm wrestling NOW
Bhaskar is slowly beating bharti and bharti has a worried xpression
Bhaskar: i am the man sis
Bharti: acha are you