Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

382958 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: dizzyonlemonade

Crap, who is that? I am trying to keep my expectations low. Unfortunately, this will be the first Hindi film I will see in a theater since Delhi 6.

I think with me the last Hindi film in theater was Ghajni. I heard Delhi 6 was disappointing. How did you sit through the movie?
220680 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -simi-

YES! who wants a jared when u got simi 😳

EXACTLY! I got someone who truly lowes me now.😳
293418 thumbnail
Good, I trust Viv. She is honest. I hope it is good stuff. Otherwise, you know Kimchi will have something to say about the second lead.
293418 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gossip Girl

I think with me the last Hindi film in theater was Ghajni. I heard Delhi 6 was disappointing. How did you sit through the movie?

It was a lively audience. Otherwise, I would have lost it. What a waste of such a good soundtrack! It should have been called Kaala Bandaar. Well, I will ruin the movie for you, when Sonam started going off and randomly into her Indian Idol clothes, people were like yeh pagli kya karee hain? Or when Abhishek didn't die and went to heaven and Amitabh came as God and said it isn't time people started laughing. It had some good qualities to it, and I can't say I disliked it, but I had higher hopes. That is my brief review of it.
293418 thumbnail
On a happier note, I am glad to see Sully and Rixy happily co-existing. This has been an eventful night for sure.:D

Speaking of your obsession with Korean serials of late, I must inquire if you have heard of kimchi, the food. It is quite popular.

Simi, they are members of the LAK facebook group.😃

Edited by dizzyonlemonade - 15 years ago
x.sonia.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok guys .. quite an eventful day for me nd now a vry late night..

🥱 time!
382958 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dizzyonlemonade

It was a lively audience. Otherwise, I would have lost it. What a waste of such a good soundtrack! It should have been called Kaala Bandaar. Well, I will ruin the movie for you, when Sonam started going off and randomly into her Indian Idol clothes, people were like yeh pagli kya karee hain? Or when Abhishek didn't die and went to heaven and Amitabh came as God and said it isn't time people started laughing. It had some good qualities to it, and I can't say I disliked it, but I had higher hopes. That is my brief review of it.

Wait. Let me digest that. 🤣

I watched Transformers II in theatre, and there was a scene (SPOILER) where Sam "supposedly" dies and he sees visions of Transformers speaking to him, then minutes later, as Mikeala expresses her undying LOWE for him, he opens his eyes. It's just so damn ridiculous! I would much rather endure something realistic and infinitely stupid, than all this going to heaven & coming back nonsense. Let me guess that sequence takes place, as Sonam is weeping all over him & expressing her LOWE for him?
-simi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys, is it really true that AG bashed priyanka at IIFA? it wasnt shown in the actual awards, but i heard news about it!
293418 thumbnail

guys, is it really true that AG bashed priyanka at IIFA? it wasnt shown in the actual awards, but i heard news about it!

I will answer your post first. It is true, and Riya, Kully, and I bashed him for about 15 pages in the CC when it happened. It was awful.😡

Bye Sonia. Dream sweet dreams.😆😉
382958 thumbnail

Hi Simi,

We have never spoken, but yes AG did suggest that Aishwarya should have won Best Actress at IIFA. He questioned Priyanka's win. There were quite a few articles making rounds over his remark.