Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

220680 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Simi.. ok, yes. done deal! 😆😃

@GG, that was a review from another member because it released in Mauritius today. For some reason, the MOD edited the title and made it a sticky... oh wellz though. I haven't seen it and will not see it most likely (not anytime soon, anyways).

But please don't go in with a lot of expectations. Expectations always kill a movie. I know someone who is very cynical and likes good movies who is going to watch the movie in 2 hours and once she sends me a review.. if it's good I'll tell you to watch it if not, I'll tell you not to watch it. :P
x.sonia.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
when does lak come out here? is it out?

nimmi! nonia.. 😆 i kno u got my back!
220680 thumbnail
Aw, bye, Shabnam. I missed you too. I hope everything works out.
293418 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.GoodMorning

@GG, that was a review from another member because it released in Mauritius today. For some reason, the MOD edited the title and made it a sticky... oh wellz though. I haven't seen it and will not see it most likely (not anytime soon, anyways).

But please don't go in with a lot of expectations. Expectations always kill a movie. I know someone who is very cynical and likes good movies who is going to watch the movie in 2 hours and once she sends me a review.. if it's good I'll tell you to watch it if not, I'll tell you not to watch it. :P

Crap, who is that? I am trying to keep my expectations low. Unfortunately, this will be the first Hindi film I will see in a theater since Delhi 6.
-simi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: x.sonia.x

i alwys loved u ❤️ what happened to siso? 😔]
220680 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -simi-

YESH!!! SILLY IN ACTION 😃😃

No one will bother coming against SILLY. We'll be like Saifeena; in your face. 😛😆
293418 thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.sonia.x

It comes out July 31st. Where you are, you should have no problems. The showings are not listed in Fandago in my area so I think I am going to have to call the theater myself.😡😕
Edited by dizzyonlemonade - 15 years ago
-simi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No one will bother coming against SILLY. We'll be like Saifeena; in your face. 😛😆

YES! who wants a jared when u got simi 😳
382958 thumbnail

Thanks a lot, Kully. I would love to know about it!

Goodnight, Shabnam!
220680 thumbnail
Sonia, it releases here on the 31st of July.

Originally posted by: dizzyonlemonade

Crap, who is that? I am trying to keep my expectations low. Unfortunately, this will be the first Hindi film I will see in a theater since Delhi 6.

Vivs! It releases in Australia today! We were talking and she said if it's a crap movie she will not be afraid to say it and will complain. She read my post in the group. 😆😆