Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roxthefox thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
GG!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been?! We haven't liveblogged for a few days, since we've all been so busy! How have you been?
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Is Kully here?

I think Simi is trying to flirt with her! :O

220680 thumbnail
awwww, sonia. lol. you called it a stupid ring. haha. that is cute though. I hope you are happy. :)

Simi, have a thing for Kully? Hamari aisi kismet kahaan! and I am a firm supporter of RIMI getting back together, sadly.
Edited by Ms.GoodMorning - 15 years ago
293418 thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.sonia.x

so then of course he got mad.. like really annoyed at me. cuz i just turned this nice night into a circus. so all this time spent trying to get him back on track.

hes like 'u always do this.. blah blah.. always take things lightly nd turn em into a joke nd this is serious nd blah blah'.. basically i got lecttured on my bday for laughing. is that a crime?

so i was just like 'ok fine, gimme the stupid ring'
so i took it nd took his hand nd made him put it on my finger nd that was that..
oh yah. he asked ' are u sure?'
nd i was like ' i guess'

so how pathetic does this sound?
i bet u guys expected a nice romantic tale but nope .. this is me..

Sonia, I liked it a lot. It isn't sentimental but complicated. Haha, I like your back and forth. It sounds entertaining. And it is a good story to tell, not boring at all. Congratulations once again!
382958 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dizzyonlemonade

I think we cannot have fidelity to a daily for too long. It seems to be mostly commentary lately. Watching the finale will be fun. We have to live-blog that stuff.

Hi GG! How are you?

I'm fine. How are you? Yep. Have to live blog on the finale. Anyone have any idea what's going on in the show now?

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

so then of course he got mad.. like really annoyed at me. cuz i just turned this nice night into a circus. so all this time spent trying to get him back on track.

hes like 'u always do this.. blah blah.. always take things lightly nd turn em into a joke nd this is serious nd blah blah'.. basically i got lecttured on my bday for laughing. is that a crime?

so i took it nd took his hand nd made him put it on my finger nd that was that..
nd i was like ' i guess'

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA

Are you sure?

Umm, I guess.

HAHAHAHHHAHAAH YOU GUYS ARE SOO COOL. I'M A PHANKA OF SONRAN!😎

134529 thumbnail

nd i was like ' i guess'

😆
This sounds awesomee. Honestly, I would rather go through this than all the awkwardness stuff that could occur in a situation like this.
Hi GG and Neha!
x.sonia.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thx gg!

thanks everyone.. 😃

i mean hes kinda hinted at this for a while nd i was always hovering around the issues but i guess he thought it would be special for my bday kinda thing nd of course i hav to turn it into a mockery.

omg the ring is gawjus.. i dont even care for rings nd jewelry much but this is .. nice!
hav to find a pic or take a pic nd show..
roxthefox thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
'I guess'

HAHHAA OH SONU! SO HARD TO PLEASE!
choco.bub thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ sonia di : YOU GOT ENGAGED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😲