Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
KULLY, I POSTED IN DEEPIKA ESHTYLE PADUKONE FC!😲
293418 thumbnail
The 28th one is more interesting. I guess we can wait a bit though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwI6CHVy7xY&feature=channel_page
Edited by dizzyonlemonade - 15 years ago
293418 thumbnail
Hi Sonia! How was your birthday?
-simi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carolinecj

if ONLY!!!!πŸ˜† planning what to do next with the script after way into the soap is bad creativity on a podium

i think the biggest mistake they make is to decide to 'go with the flow' and 'go with audiences want'... if they had a steady story all throughout, and decided to stick to it, indian shows would be SO much better!!! no jokes!
134529 thumbnail
Thanks for the help Nimmi.
Heyy Sonia! How was your day?
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i memorized the song with great difficulty..i can sing..decently..nt well

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XxRy7aRfEM[/YOUTUBE]

Imnt sure if u have seen a walk to remember..if u liked it u must see " a moment to remember" i sobbed buckets!!!!!!!!!! the same tone..the wife gets alzheimers! and she slowly wilts like a dying flower.... but it really touched my heart!i dont watchh sad movies..but this one...was.... way beyond wonderful!

my LAN network is also named after a korean movie "200 pounds beauty" based on weight issues in the glamour world and its torment on this adorable girl..who learns to sue surgery and be happy..only she isnt being happy in the true sense..but somehow she finds her footing!
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SONUUU!

HOW WAS YOUR BIRFDAY?

DID MY SIG WORK FOR YOU?

220680 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaK09

KULLY, I POSTED IN DEEPIKA ESHTYLE PADUKONE FC!😲

I just faw that and I am foked. 😲
293418 thumbnail
I was furpriphed that you pofsted Riya, but I am glad you did. Welcome to the world of crazens.:)
roxthefox thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[quote=x.sonia.x]
Divya (divya_07)

hey soha!
A very happy b'day to uπŸ€—
hope u have a rockin year ahead!
ok...so i trespassed into da IC CC only becuz of u....it was ur LOWE story!
so my first impression was...ok...now THIS is wat i call a story(if i ignore da typical bolly ending lol)...but let me tell u i was really really pissed after dat phoos bomb endinπŸ˜†....i liked ur i-love-everything-brit thing....u did seem like a roxy to me lol....n did i ever tell u dat i really like ur user id?πŸ˜‰i'm really glad i met u n da others thru ur 'story'(i can't deny da fact dat i enjoyed it😳)....it's been fun!

so here's wishin u all da happiness in da world!
love,
divya

Ha ha, so that was you, biting your nails in excitement and being hooked to the CC beacuse of my phoos bomb story. Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it, but worry not, I'm taking another trip, and I'll make sure to have my 'aur paas' scene for real this time. No phoos bomb endings. Bas, apka ashirwaad chahiya tha. πŸ˜† And FYI, it's a very plausible ending being chased in a jungle, and being eaten by janwars. Maybe I should have thrown a Raat Ka Nasha sequence in there. πŸ˜† Thanks for your kind wishes Diyva! Cheers!

Sara (YouDontKnoMe)

Yo Sohaa ! Happy Birthday Meri JaanπŸ€—. Hope you have a wicked birthday
and enjoy it to the max. All i wanna say is you deserve everthing you want cus i jus
love everything about this Soha i know.And there's rare people like you these days
and thats a fact.Whenever i talk to you on MSN or anything you always seem to bring
a smile to my face & make me ROFL. I get fits LOL. &&& you make me blush by the things
you compliment me on.[even though they aint true] HAHA !πŸ˜†. I love you to bits bruv.
Ohhhh yeaahh the first time i talked 2 u was wen u PM'd me about something haaha..I remember
wat it was LOOL gud days..it was compliment about my tashanπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ LMAO. & Den we started talkin
by PM n stuff den one day you joined our cc..the one me and ravz went onπŸ˜†πŸ˜† HAHA Jokesss man.
Den it went on and on and on..and here we are todayπŸ˜† I hope we always stay like this and no obstacle comes our way. Cus im bleesed to know you..and im sure everyone else can say da same thing πŸ˜†
OK back to th epoint
Happy birthday hope God fullfills all your wishes and i hope this day repeats for many years.haha ..Buddhi kahin kiπŸ˜†.Joke..Btw im gifting you a supply of Banana's. Gorrilas gave it dil se πŸ˜ƒ
Lovee you loads baby. xx Brapp Brapp 😳
YOU PROPA WASTEGASH CHIK! Only YOU would come up with such a message, innit? Ha ha, thanks for the wishes, bruvvvvvvvvv. And yeah, I remember your tashan, but I only messaged you because secretly, I was clocking you real hard mate πŸ˜†OMG IF would never be the same without you, and we wouldn't have gotten into half the mess we did, if it wasn't for your 'inspiring' tashan. πŸ˜† Either way, the feeling is mutual. You make me all warm and fuzzy on the inside and always manage to make me ROFL, especially with your freshies and pink chaddi comment. YOU DIDN'T GIFT ME PINK CHADDIS?! Thank you Saraaaaaaaaaa.... you're the best mummy a bachi can ask for! Where's my london da munda? When I come there, you and me will have a banana party. Hopefully not Armaan's banana... *mwah*

(pukes)

HAHAHHAHAHAH SIMI, ARE YOU WATCHING THIS?

Anu (Nureat01)

Dear Roxy/Foxy/Soha:

Well I haven't known you very long but our interactions have always been funπŸ˜†.....Your biting sarcasm really amuses me...especially when it's directed at the fangirlsπŸ‘πŸ˜†....I've read yours and the rest of the IC gang's posts in the DMG forum since a while....especially since they were always the 'controversial' ones in that forum....solid masalaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....But I guess we mainly got to interact thru the JDJ forum and those few discussions about HK, KSG and his fangirls......I'm really honored to know that I have you as a 'number one pankha of my posts'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Makes me puff up with pride😎🀣

You're also an EXCELLENT avi maker! I've loved all the avis you made of DID and even the RV ones were fab!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That Sam-RV one is like one of my all time favs....hahaha....You write very well and I really enjoy reading your posts/analysis about things as well....best ones being about the ones about the way shows are CLOWNED on Star OneπŸ˜†

So bringing my little essay here to an end......here's wishing you a veryyyyyyyyy Happy Birthday! Hope you have an awesome day!πŸ€— Keep Roxyfying IF!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Love,
Anu

Haila, high praise from high source? I think I'm slowly migrating to becoming your AC, and not so much your pankha anymore. πŸ˜† Well, thanks for your kind words, Anu! Needless to say, the FILLING is mutual, and if it wasn't for your gang, we, and particularly me, would never have the courage to be 'bindaas' and 'fearless' amongst a group of deranged morons.

I had some great times with you, fighting with the KG babes. *wipes tear from the eye* *sniff sniff* But thank you ji, thank you!

Now Anu, do you like raisins?
πŸ˜†

[/quote]

Word Count: 1