Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roxthefox thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Riya, you didn't reply to my PM! :(

So no RKS guys? DID THE LIVE BLOGGING CREW FALL APART?!
220680 thumbnail
Deepti got me started with them yesterday. I stayed up until 5 a.m. watching them then woke up at 11 a.m...
293418 thumbnail
No worries, Kully. Just wanted to make sure everyone is aware. I do think they are attractive. But it is more than the physical attributes that I make up mind about if someone is attractive or not.

@Simi: That song Dil Kya Kare I grew up. My parents had tapes of Hindi film songs we always listened to. No radio so I have that one memorized word for word.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kully
the nice thing about asia dramas usually is that they have the ENTIRE script in hand before they start off! and the story ends when it ahs to end..they dont keep stretching the story endlessly

do u watch korean movies??im a korean movie addict..got my roomie addicted too..LOL
watch My Little bride, my sassy girl
they are on utube

and there is a korean mvoie index as well online..with all live links
134529 thumbnail
SOHA! Should I PM you all 3 tasks for the Swayamvadu together or separately? Whatever is easier for you, I'll do.
293418 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roxthefox

Riya, you didn't reply to my PM! :(

So no RKS guys? DID THE LIVE BLOGGING CREW FALL APART?!

How about we just start watching today's episode? I think that will be the best thing to do.

@Kully: Woah, that is hardcore. They must be addictive.
Edited by dizzyonlemonade - 15 years ago
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So whats so good about these Korean shows?
-simi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carolinecj

Kully
the nice thing about asia dramas usually is that they have the ENTIRE script in hand before they start off! and the story ends when it ahs to end.

i think the tellywood people would never know what that meant 😆
220680 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carolinecj

Kully
the nice thing about asia dramas usually is that they have the ENTIRE script in hand before they start off! and the story ends when it ahs to end..they dont keep stretching the story endlessly

do u watch korean movies??im a korean movie addict..got my roomie addicted too..LOL
watch My Little bride, my sassy girl
they are on utube

and there is a korean mvoie index as well online..with all live links

Dude, caro, I wish you had told me to watch earlier. 😲 I had four days off work which are over now and I am so sad. 😭 But I will make time for these dramas even if I get no sleep. 😲

I will start watching korean movies too. 😃😃 I am writing those names down, lol.

thank you caro!!
293418 thumbnail
I just checked; they are all behind the scenes episodes of the previous episodes. If we want to watch them, it is okay. But it is like a commentary on the proceedings with Manas starting off. Should we?