Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

293418 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: -simi-

omg all these years i keep thinking im the only one who actually thought cheeni kum was not that bad!!!! infact i liked watching the movie! the ending was bad cuz it was too melodramatic, but i liked the humour!

Me three. OMG, what do we have here! I thought the humor was biting and it worked. Second half become melodramatic and conventional, but the first half was on target.😊
-simi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh dear foxytrums πŸ˜† you got skills girl, to get people to do what u want πŸ˜† i'll send in my votes for the awards soon, but im really sorry i cant promise the swayamvadhu stuff! i'll try though!
Edited by -simi- - 15 years ago
-simi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dizzyonlemonade

Me three. OMG, what do we have here! I thought the humor was biting and it worked. Second half become melodramatic and conventional, but the first half was on target.😊

omg i know what u mean!!!! the 'vulgar' humour is done in a very to-the-point manner.... there's nothing 'vulgar' about the 'vulgar' humour, if u know what i mean! thats what really surprised me about that movie!
roxthefox thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I've only recieved a few votes for the Awards, and today was the deadline, and only two people have sent me their answers. I know everyone is busy, but I am too. If you guys don't want to have a bash, please tell me now so that I don't waste further time on it. I have witnessed other bashes in other CC's, and it seems like a joint effort. This is the only CC where only one or two people do all the work. And no Simi, this isn't a 'Foxytrum'... you'd feel just as frustrated if you were the only person doing all the work and no one was cooperating to pull in the bare minimum.

I'm doing this for you guys, because believe me, it's a headache for me. πŸ˜›
Edited by roxthefox - 15 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
NIMMI
this is one of my sing-during-nbreak inappropriate song🀣

JULIE!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QLLOLsqzhQ[/YOUTUBE]
293418 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carolinecj

it is an insult to the REAL actors of the country if saif won for HT! this is why IIFA is not indian awards it is exclusively bollywood awards!..
You said it all.πŸ˜†
mallu movies of the 90s are a class apart....if u ever get ur hand on it..udayaranu tharam is a recent classic...but recent movies have kind of gone down..i always liked mallu ghost moviesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am always writing so many things down, but okay, it goes on my list.
girish kasaravalli's movies are classic..my mum understands all south indian langs..so i used to sit with ehr and watch occasionally..nw tou... noway! You're lucky; that sounds like fun.
Mani ratnams essence in AP was missing ..I saw saatiya and really felt WTH!

it is tn just mallu kannada tamil and bengali..we need to look beyond the "Bollywood is indian film industry" crap
Agreed.
there is one movie
where kamal describes and dances all south indian dance forms.. he is a class apart!

He plays a failed dancer.. a drunkard..who lsot his goalin life and all he reains is his passion for dance
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq7KKcvYLTk[/YOUTUBE]
im in awe of the dude

and the girl is SP balasubramniam's sister.. shailaja OMG, I am in awe. Kamal is astounding. I am planning on seeing Pushpak later this week. And I know that is considered one of his best films and perfromances. Haha, that is SPB's sister. Who'd have guessed? I wouldn't have.

134529 thumbnail
Soha, I sent you and Sonia the PM with the votes. I hope you recieved it. The Swayamvadu stuff is coming up by tonight. Thanks alot for all your efforts.
Edited by indn inn0cence - 15 years ago
293418 thumbnail
Soha, I completely understand how you are feeling. And you are completely justified to do so. I guess I wish in the future we can hopefully delegate some duties to more people so it becomes less of a hassle.

@Simi: I agree about the humor in CB. It was very tongue in cheek but to the point. Not with these awkward double meaning dialogues from your typical Anil Bazmi movie, who is said to be directing the remake of The Hangover in Hindi. Sajid Nadiawala has bought the rights.
-simi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: roxthefox

I've only recieved a few votes for the Awards, and today was the deadline, and only two people have sent me their answers. I know everyone is busy, but I am too. If you guys don't want to have a bash, please tell me now so that I don't waste further time on it. I have witnessed other bashes in other CC's, and it seems like a joint effort. This is the only CC where only one or two people do all the work. And no Simi, this isn't a 'Foxytrum'... you'd feel just as frustrated if you were the only person doing all the work and no one was cooperating to pull in the bare minimum.

ahah calmm i was only kidding! i know u do a lot of work, but u know the nature of IC.. u'll get ur stuff in soon!
roxthefox thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shabnam, and others who have already sent in their stuff. I don't want to force you guys, but the general response that I've gotten from most is that 'I don't want to do it', that's why I am saying, that if no one does, then I should know now and don't waste time on it!

Anyways, did you guys already watch RKS?