the bad boy turned good boy was nice to see

and i still like the songs

but u have ur own reasons nt to like the movie..LOL..so no comments

i like it..but have no reasons

maybe my fangirly obsession over kajol
-simi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
when paheli went to the oscars, i was like like.... WHAT???????????????????? GROSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
293418 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -simi-

im going to sound really weird but the big reason i dont like DDLJ songs were because of Lata Mangeshkar πŸ˜•

You are honest. And I have to tell you something. Lata and Asha are talented, but their voices do age some over the years. Lata's song Luka Chuppi was good because she was singing for a mother's loss of her son right. But when Asha Bhosle sings an item song like Khallas, it just sounds weird.😲 *don't kill me*
-simi- thumbnail
ahaha THANKS caro for liking DDLJ, honestly because i thought im dreaming of everyone here hating it πŸ˜†
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dizzyonlemonade

I know everyone loves her in Black.

one of my closest friends hated me fr 2 days because of my BAD impressions of BLACK! i shredded the movieπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and rani ermm.. no comments
she killed saathiya!πŸ˜† i mean after watching alaipayuthey saathiya was like..bad!

and oh yea
to me IR is better than ARR... and it has to be considering IR is ARR's mentor!

oh well the song is called raasathi from thiruda thiruda..mani ratnam's only comedy flick
petticoat thumbnail

when paheli went to the oscars, i was like like.... WHAT???????????????????? GROSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EGGJACKLEEEEEEEE MY SENTIMENTS!!

a crap

getting preggers thru a ghost🀒living with a ghost🀒

and random AB Sr just fr the heck of it🀒

im nt a fan of AB sr whor efuses to let any small chindi ad chocolate pen bhejaaz roles too!🀒

but i liked him in cheeni kum!πŸ˜ƒ
petticoat thumbnail

ahaha THANKS caro for liking DDLJ, honestly because i thought im dreaming of everyone here hating it πŸ˜†

would u be happy if i argue and defend itπŸ˜†

that is IF isshtyle but its boring..coz at the end of the day neither of us are gonna change our opinions

but it was overhyped!
-simi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dizzyonlemonade

You are honest. And I have to tell you something. Lata and Asha are talented, but their voices do age some over the years. Lata's song Luka Chuppi was good because she was singing for a mother's loss of her son right. But when Asha Bhosle sings an item song like Khallas, it just sounds weird.😲 *don't kill me*

AAHHA... if i had to pick, i would say Asha is the better one simply because she's got this sweetness in her voice.. but i do agree, songs like Khallas did sound weird.. but nothing beats Lata in Veer Zaara songs i get a headache when i listen to Tere Liye when she goes high pitched into the 'chaahat ke diyeeee tere liye' oh god my ears!
ok i should stop bashing all these legends now.. πŸ˜† and im not being sarcastic when i say legendds because at the end of the day, they are [which, sadly, i cant do anything about]
Edited by -simi- - 15 years ago
roxthefox thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

AHAHAH looks like a lot of people are running for swayamvadhu roxy πŸ˜† how about u just take me out of the contest *tiptoes out to the exit*

Ok guys, I'm doing practically all the work. The only thing I've asked you guys to do is to send in your votes and answers, and no one is cooperating. How about we just drop the whole bash idea? I'm so tired of being the only one who does anything.

I don't know why I bother. 😭😭
Edited by roxthefox - 15 years ago
134529 thumbnail

Wow, everyone surprises me in here over everything. Just like most of you, I still don't understand what is the big deal with Black. I don't think it deserved all that fame and recognition.