Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
LOL simi the song was good

but listening to it EVERY DAY fr a few months kinda LOL!

seriously im an ARR fan...nt this die hard kinda fan

am promoting ARR here..have u guys heard the song he did with no instruments at all...humming and vocals only?
220680 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dizzyonlemonade

Simi, you are in the right place. Did you not miss Roxy and my rants about this film? It feeds this whole get the whole accepted about parents nonsense no matter what crap. And how everything phoren is bad. Punjabi pride no matter what you know. And SRK's characterization, how can anyone like Rahul? The songs are good though.

OMG. I HAVE ALWAYS HATED SRK-KAJOL JODI! and DDLJ was not special for me at all!
-simi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Simi, you are in the right place. Did you not miss Roxy and my rants about this film? It feeds this whole get the whole accepted about parents nonsense no matter what crap. And how everything phoren is bad. Punjabi pride no matter what you know. And SRK's characterization, how can anyone like Rahul? The songs are good though.

ohh u guys are my lifesavers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love romance, and im a big romantic at heart, even though i dont show it very often 😆 but the 'love' shown in that movie didnt appeal to me what so ever 😕 i dont know how to express my displeasure towards the over-ratedness of that film 😆
apprently its still running in a theater in mumbai, but i just fail to realize ANY appeal what so ever!
i have to disagree with the last bit, i didnt like the songs either 😆
293418 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carolinecj

I will dunk anybody..throw goberzz at anybody who compares vikram in pithamagan with anybody other than kamal in a few movies

have u seen GUNA?he slightly reminded me of that!

KMG was a farce!sorry..i slept thru the movie..but it was HAteke..i will have to give it to him! VIKRAM blew my mind off in the movie! ..that song elangaatru veesudhey is sufficient fr the national award!

shabnam
Im a die-hard fan of surya.... so i understand..i am blind to his mistakes..😆😆😆

I think it was a farce too. I don't think I have liked a Rakesh Roshan film in a long time. Haha, I think I liked Julie when I was little. Oh, and the reason I found out was K-Jo was like you deserve it and all. Without seeing the other film, they say this nonsense. When people say stuff like this, I realize these are the same people, who think Saif deserved the National Award for Hum Tum. I haven't seen that movie you reference, Caro, but another title to write down, lol.
Surya is amazing, being a fangirl of him is completely understandable.
220680 thumbnail
I liked the punjabi theme song they used and "tujhe dekha to yeh jaana" is good..
-simi- thumbnail
AAHHHHHHH omg im so spiritually turned on right now! i fail to believe that all of your posts are real! u guys all dont love DDLJ???? 😲
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I think it was a farce too. I don't think I have liked a Rakesh Roshan film in a long time. Haha, I think I liked Julie when I was little. Oh, and the reason I found out was K-Jo was like you deserve it and all. Without seeing the other film, they say this nonsense. When people say stuff like this, I realize these are the same people, who think Saif deserved the National Award for Hum Tum. I haven't seen that movie you reference, Caro, but another title to write down, lol.
Surya is amazing, being a fangirl of him is completely understandable.

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAmir once said he was flabbergasted why paheli went to the oscars when there is kannathil muthamittal from ARR!!

indian cinema refuses to look beyond bollywood!

i always wanted to see girish kasaravalli's dweepa/...but my kannada is bad and im unable to get subtitles :(

ah well surya was kind of another star son gone abd with horrible roles till Kaaka kaaka and nanda revived his failing career.... and he was recommended by JO😳😳 fr KK!!😆😆😆

guna was a kamal movie which was a hugeee failure..... son of a prostitute with adoration in his eyes..and slight mental illness...

guna and mahanadhi always make me sob... 😡
134529 thumbnail
Haha Simi, it hard for me to believe too. You guys and Soha are the first group of people I've known that don't like DDLJ either. And I thought I was the only one. My cousins love it so much that I have to pretend to love it too.
-simi- thumbnail
im going to sound really weird but the big reason i dont like DDLJ songs were because of Lata Mangeshkar 😕
293418 thumbnail
Caro, I have heard the song, but I don't remember what it is called at the moment. I am a big ARR fan, but there are much more diehard fans than me. The YT commenters, who defend him are hilarious.

Aw Simi, you don't like songs. I think being bred on desi films, make you a bit of a romantic when you don't want to be. I liked J-A when Hrithik and Aish were together, but like every AG film, it could have been half an hour shorter at least. He likes his work too much. I bet he fights with his editor, lol.

Also, I find Rahul replusive. The behavior towards her father at the gas station and suddenly he changes and starts loving bharat and stops becoming spoiled. How a girl like Simran falls for him is hilarious.

One of the reasons, I like Fanaa a bit is how they show Kajol reacting to pregnancy. She treats it naturally. When she is blind, she behaves the way someone blind would behave. Not ham it up like Rani. Just my opinion. I know everyone loves her in Black.