Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

134529 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I understand what you're trying to say Caro. LOL but I guess I'm a blind fan so I fail to realize all that.
Btw, I'm not excited for Kites at all. I wasn't impressed with its first promo either :(
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ms.GoodMorning

Am I the only one who disliked Raja Hindustani?

i usually am a s**ker for any aamir movie

but i was not fond of karishma

aah why do all Bollywood women have to overact crah faint bleh bleh bleh when they get to knw they are preggers....

is that a mental disorderπŸ˜• or sudden attack of exorcism
293418 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carolinecj

im not talking about looks alone

the Lakshya in hrithik was the director playing his cards well..

his emotions his feelings look the same..I was fida over hrithik in KNPH

usually as I see the problem is heros try to tower above the story itself or stand apart..very few do i see people trying to FIT in!

i dont see hrithiks dance any different from his first movie

khwaaja mere khwaja was interesting..but his style/uniqueness based on whether im geeralising or talkign as a fan... kind of keeps him apart...

or maybe this is the aamir khan/kamal haasan fan in me talkimg

I do think Hrithik has proved himself in a couple of films to be above some of the others, but I agree with you that he could show more range. Koi Mil Gaya was overrated, and I do think it was a mockery of E.T.

You know in 2003, everyone in the Hindi film industry was expecting him to get the national award for KMG. And Vikram got it for Pithmagan. Everyone was upset. SRK wrote to him and said he deserved. Without seeing the film and Vikram's performance, they said. I have seen the film, and he did a heck of a job. LOL, that is a whole nother league.

Naseeruddin Shah is my favorite actor, and no one can match up to him IMHO. But Kamal is in that same catergory too as well as Aamir.
-simi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ms.GoodMorning

Am I the only one who disliked Raja Hindustani?

my situation is worse.. i think im the only one who dislikes DDLJ 😲 *ducks*
petticoat thumbnail
actually i didnt like jodha akbar..felt effing incomplete!!ermmm

yea i liked the music

my friend forcedme to listen jashn e bahaara like a gazillion times while getting back home

it was either that or the 1001 reasons on why i shud watch HP7..jash e bahaara was better
293418 thumbnail
Raja Hindustanti SUCKS. There are no redeeming factors. End of story.

You are not blind, Shabz. You could say we are the haters. I think that Farhan Akhtar and Ashutosh Gowariker got really good performances out of HR.
293418 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -simi-

my situation is worse.. i think im the only one who dislikes DDLJ 😲 *ducks*

Simi, you are in the right place. Did you not miss Roxy and my rants about this film? It feeds this whole get the whole accepted about parents nonsense no matter what crap. And how everything phoren is bad. Punjabi pride no matter what you know. And SRK's characterization, how can anyone like Rahul? The songs are good though.
petticoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: dizzyonlemonade

I do think Hrithik has proved himself in a couple of films to be above some of the others, but I agree with you that he could show more range. Koi Mil Gaya was overrated, and I do think it was a mockery of E.T.

You know in 2003, everyone in the Hindi film industry was expecting him to get the national award for KMG. And Vikram got it for Pithmagan. Everyone was upset. SRK wrote to him and said he deserved. Without seeing the film and Vikram's performance, they said. I have seen the film, and he did a heck of a job. LOL, that is a whole nother league.

Naseeruddin Shah is my favorite actor, and no one can match up to him IMHO. But Kamal is in that same catergory too as well as Aamir.

I will dunk anybody..throw goberzz at anybody who compares vikram in pithamagan with anybody other than kamal in a few movies

have u seen GUNA?he slightly reminded me of that!

KMG was a farce!sorry..i slept thru the movie..but it was HAteke..i will have to give it to him! VIKRAM blew my mind off in the movie! ..that song elangaatru veesudhey is sufficient fr the national award!

shabnam
Im a die-hard fan of surya.... so i understand..i am blind to his mistakes..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-simi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u dont like that song caro? i loved it πŸ˜†
JA on the other hand was more on the good side i thought.. it was overly stretched out, but i enjoyed the cute/funny jodha-akbar moments πŸ˜†
134529 thumbnail
LOL Simi I love your sense of humor. But I agree, J-A was sooo long. I forwarded most of it and if I didn't have subtitles while watching the movie, then I wouldn't have ever understood it.
Hi Kully. Count me in because I don't like Raja Hindustani either. But I love Aamir Khan.
Simi, I don't like DDLJ either but I also don't hate it. it's just that I never understand all the hype around it even after all these years and it's overrated in my opinion.